(Chapter 22) Nice chat

As you and the twins walk hand in hand to the living room, you can't help but think about the twins. Why were they so mad? Why did they act like that? Just because you saw Tim shirtless, they got all...jealous. Well it wasn't your fault! They decided to play cards shirtless! You let out a big sigh. The twins look at you with a confused expression. "What's wrong, Little doll?" Ross asked. "Hope your not mad at us because of that little talk." Ethan said. "No.." you whispered. "What was that?" they both asked. "I said no.." you said a little louder.

"A little louder, little doll." Ethan said coming to a stop. "I said no..." you say louder looking at the ground. One of the twins grabs your chin and forces it up. You look into Ethan's eyes. They were like a dark, teal blue. They shined like the moon with stars. "Say it louder, little doll~" he whispered in a husky voice. "I-I s-said n-n-no." you said louder. "Good girl~" He let your chin go and grabbed your hand again. They both gave you handsome smiles as you three continued down the hall to the living room.

As you three entered the living room, you saw Tim sitting on the couch and Alfred setting down a bowl of snacks. "Hey guys!" Both of the twins greet. Tim and Alfred smile at you all. You go sit on the couch and the twins sit on both sides of you. "Awesome!" both of the twins say with excitement. They both grab a soda from the table. They open them quickly and start drinking. You grab one too but open it slowly. "You too act like, you never had a soda." you said. Once they take a big sip, they put down their drinks. "Well Alfred rarely let's us have soda." Ross said. Ethan wiped his mouth and tucked his hair behind his ear. "So we don't really get a lot of sugary drinks." "Well if I did let you get those sugars then you wouldn't have those white teeth you have now." Alfred said. "Yeah those drinks can mess up your teeth, so I try to stay away from the coffee." Tim said.

"So how's school going for you all?" Tim asked. "Nothing much, just work." you say. "Tons of it!" Ross said. "Ross is just being lazy." Ethan said. Ross brushes his long, dark blue hair out of his eye. "Well the teachers seem to want to have all their homework on the same day and expect it due the next day." Ethan let's out a sigh. "I'll have to agree with Ross, we do have three project this month." "Well maybe the teachers are trying to push you to your best." Alfred said. "Or maybe they're trying to push us to our limit, seeing how far we can go until we burn out."

You laugh at Ross's comment. "Stop being such a baby." Ethan said. "Well I need a break sometimes." "Well if you need a break hope you did your homework for the weekend, so you can relax tomorrow." you said. "We had homework?!" Ross ask with panic. You all laugh but Alfred shakes his head. "Miss (Y/N), would you like a cookie?" Alfred asked holding a plate of cookies. "Yes please." you say as you take one. You take a bite and really enjoyed it. "This is really good!" you say.

"Thank you very much, Miss (Y/N)." Alfred said giving you a smile. "Tim how's your shop doing?" you ask. "We get a lot of clients and a lot of work." "That shouldn't come as a surprise, you are a very talented designer." Ethan said. "Yeah well I told Alfred I could fix up this old bird suit and put some color and design to it." Tim said tugging on Alfred's sleeve. "I like my old bird suit just fine thank you very much." Alfred said. "You may have me walking around looking like a parrot." You all laugh as Tim keeps trying to convince Alfred to let him fix his suit.

"So what's with everyone in your school?" Tim asked. "What do you mean?" you ask. "Well some girls from your school came to my shop and I heard them talking about something like twin this, dumb girl that, bla bla bla." "Just messy girls, that's all." you say taking a sip from your drink. "Those are the clingy ones and messy." Ross said. "See this is why we love our little doll." Ethan said.They both hug you close. "She's sweet and nice." "She's beautiful and the cutest little thing ever." Ross said. "And she's all ours~" They both said. You blush red as they hold you tightly. Tim and Alfred smile. ("This is no smiling matter!") you think to yourself.

You let out a sigh as the twins let you go. "Isn't that cute?" Tim asked. "No it's not..." you whisper. "Aww is our little doll pouting again?" Ethan asked. "N-no!" you yelled with your face bright red. "Don't worry we'll cuddle, snuggle, and kiss you until you feel better." Ross said. "N-no thank you!" you say. "We'll even bring you all the stuffed animals and sweets you want." Ethan said. "There's no need for that!" you say. "And we'll bring you your favorite movies." You shake your head. "I don't think Miss (Y/N) likes that." Alfred said. "She'll love it once we do it!" Ross said.

"Oh yeah, (Y/N)'s going home tomorrow right?" Tim asked. ("I totally forgot about that!") you thought to yourself. You look at Ross and Ethan, they look like they have pain in their eyes and sadness. "Oh." Ethan said in a whimper "I-I forgot a-about that." Ross said also in a whimper. "Well you guys will see me at school." you say trying to cheer them up. "Yeah sure." they both said. Their eyes weren't filled with excitement but they were kind of dead. They wrap their arms around you and lean close. "We won't let our little doll go."