(Chapter 7) Day 1

You stare at the twins in shock and confusion. "W-why here?" you ask your Uncle Mark. "I told you this is Dave's house." he said. He walked into the house, pushing you in with him. "I'll send the other servants to get her thing, to take to her room." Alfred said. Alfred summoned other servants and they all went to get the bags. Uncle Mark looked at the twins and smiled. "So your Dave's boys, huh?" They both nod their heads. "He told us about you." one of them said. "Ha hope he didn't tell ya anything bad." Mark laughed. "Well I'm gone, bye baby girl." "W-wait!" you says as you grab his arm. "Help me." you whisper. "What?" he asked. One of the guys grabs your arm and pulled you back. "She's just excited to stay." "I know we are." They both give innocent smiles. "Okay, I'm off." You watched as he walked out the door. As soon as he left, the twins innocent smiles soon turn to mischievous ones. They look at you with craziness in their eyes. "Well look what we have here." "Our little doll has come to play." You look at the boys and then the door. "Don't think about it." You nod your head and look at the twins again. "So Ross don't you think we should show (Y/N) around?" Ethan said. "Yeah you're right." They both hold out their arms to take. You take their arms nervously and they lead you around the house. They show around the house and show you room to room. It's takes almost half the day because the twins what you to learn where everything is. They then take you to the living room and sit you down in between them. "So (Y/N), let's play a game." Ross said. "U-um do I h-have to?" you ask. "Well you don't want to be bored do you?" Ethan asked. "So let's play....um..um..hide and seek." Ross says. "I-I don't know." you say. "Well if you don't want to play hide and seek.." Ethan says as he gets closer to you and so does Ross. They both form perverted smiles on their faces and go close to you ear. "We could play "other" games." Ross whispered in your ear. They both put their hands your legs and move them up. "O-okay okay, I'm play hide and seek!" you yell pushing their hands away. They both smile brightly at you. "How can you two be the most popular guys at school but also the most childish?" you ask. They just smile at the question and walk over to each other. "So we count and you hide." Ross said. "And if we can't find you in 10 minutes, you win." Ethan says. "But if we do find you, we win." They smirk a you and you blush madly. "Okay go and hide." Ross says. You run out of the door and look for a place to hide. "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-" they both count. You go to a guest room and find a big wardrobe. You hide in the wardrobe and keep quiet. "40, ready or not here we come!" they both yell. You hear footsteps walking around through the hallway.

After what felt like 8 minutes, you hear the door to the guest room open. "Where are you, our pretty little doll~" you hear a voice call out. You hear foot steps around the room as you keep quiet. "I don't know if she's in here." "Yeah but let me check something." You hear footstep coming closer and closer. You hold your breath and stay still. "Come on stop playing around, Ross." Ethan said. "Haha alright alright." Ross laughed. You hear the footsteps grow more quiet and the door to the room shut. You let out a quiet sigh. You felt like prey being stalked by a predator. After a few minutes, you hear a voice call out. "(Y/N) come out, it's been 10 minutes!" one of the twins yell. "Come out our beautiful (Y/N)!" You quietly climb out of the wardrobe and go to the door. You silently open the door and peek out. You tip toe out of the room and try to go down stairs. "Ahhh!" you scream as you were thrown over someone's shoulder. "Got you!" You looked to see one of the twins. "Looks like you caught a beauty, Ross." says Ethan who is behind you. "Yep, think I'll keep this one." he jokes as he pats you on your butt. "H-hey quit that!" you yell as you blush a deep red. They both laugh as you let out a frustrated sigh. Ross then puts you down and you cross your arms and sulk. "Aww is the little doll pouting?" Ethan mocks. "No I'm not." you say. "I know what will make the little doll happy." Ross says. You look at Ross with a confused expression. "Excuse me, young masters and Miss (Y/N) but it's time for dinner." Alfred says. "Okay we'll be right there." Ethan says. Alfred then bows and leaves. "Shall we go, ma lady?" They both ask. They grab your hands and lead you downstairs to the dining room.

They sit you down in a chair and sit down themselves. Alfred calls for the servants and they bring in the plates of food. They set your plate and drink down, and you see that is is (F/N), your favorite food. You took a bite out of it and it tasted amazing. "Do you like it (Y/N)?" Ethan asked. "We know it's your favorite." Ross says. You wonder how they knew your favorite food because you don't remember telling them at all. You all eat quietly and once you were done you say good night to Ethan and Ross then went to your room. "I should really take a shower." you say. *Knock knock* You open the door to see a servant. "Hello Miss (Y/N), I wanted to drop off your night time clothes and other night supplies." said the servant. "Oh I already have night time clothes." you say. "Oh but the young masters requested that you have these." The servant hands you your clothes along with a toothbrush and toothpaste then leaves. You close the door and look at the clothes. They were your favorite color silk p.js and your size. "Okay I guess I could put these on." You go to the bathroom and take a shower. As you take a shower you feel eyes on you as if someone's watching you. You stick your head out from time to time just to see nothing. After your shower, you put on your p.js and then brush your teeth. You put your clothes in a basket, go back to the room, turn off the lights and sit on the bed. It was really comfy and soft. You get under the covers and try to fall asleep but not before hearing a slight chuckle. You sit up and scan the room but you see nothing in the darkness. You shrug it off and lay back down just to fall right to sleep. (Twins p.o.v) "I can't believe we have her here." Ross said. "Yeah our little doll, all to ourselves." Ethan says. She breaths softly as she snuggles deeper into the soft bed. "She's so cute~" Ethan says. They look at her with lust filled eyes. "A whole week with (Y/N), we can make her ours."Ross says. They both kiss her on the cheek. "We love you~"