Vic

I began to run, as fast as my little, thick, legs can take me.
I ripped out my earphones and shoved them in my back pack, along with my phone, as I approach the school, I thought I would be safe from that sick, disgusting bastard.

But of course, my ass was stupid enough to forget that, in fact, Jesse was following me the whole time.

I felt a yank on my wrist, pulling me back into a persons chest.

"Hey princess, why are you running away?" Jesse cooed in my ear.
I whimpered, and tried to release myself, but he held on tighter.

He bit into my shoulder, making me cry out in pain, and began to suck on it.

I was hating it and crying until, he sucked on a spot that made me feel,

Weird.

I let out a soft moan.

"Oh? Does princess like this?" He kept sucking on the spot, making me bite my lip to refrain from moaning, and sobbing at the same time.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK!" I hear a high- pitched voice scream.

I peel open me eyes to see that Jesse is holing me right to his chest, his hands gripping my arms tightly, making them purple.

And my head is thrown back on his neck and he's still sucking.

I hear rapid footsteps twordes us and Jesse is pushed to the ground.

I let out a sigh in relief.

I looked to see who saved me, and it's none other than kellin fucking Quinn.

He smiled sweetly at me, then looked at my neck.

His eyes widen in horror.

"HOLY SHIT" he screeched.
I tilt me head a little.
"What?"

"DUDE!" He flipped out his phone, going to the camara, and shoving it to me.
I looked at my neck and gasp.

Purple love bites were all around me neck, almost looking like someone was having me in a choke hold, and a big ass chomp mark on the top of my collar bone, slowly dripping blood.

I gave him his phone back and looked down.
"Cmon Vic," he said softly, "let's get to school." He held his hand out to take it, and i did.
I looked at him to see a huge bruise on his jaw, and it looked recent.

"How did you get that?" Pointing at his jaw.
"Your brother."  He mumbled.
My eyes widen as I gasp.
My brother hurt kellin.