Chapter 1

I went into Nina's room and saw her on the phone with her boyfriend Julio.

"Tell my Mexican brother I said hey!"

She rolled her eyes at me then told him what I said. I sighed and went to my suitcase getting dressed in front of her. We've been friends since 7th grade and we're now high school seniors so we've already seen each other naked. We're like sisters. I heard her say 'I love you' then she hung up.

"Sleeping with Meek tonight?"

"..No.."

She shook her head. I put my night time bra on and sat on the bed to put baby lotion on.

"What's the problem now Nina?"

"Look. You've been my girl for 6 years and you know I keep it real with you."

"Proceed."

"It pisses me off the way Meek treats you. You let him get in between ya legs with no commitment and you watch him with these other bitches. You cry to me about him and all I can do is pity you."

"Robert and I haven't been intimate in a while."

"A few weeks isn't a while. He's using you Duvinee and you deserve better!!"

I looked down fighting the tears.

"He's going to commit to me 1 day."

"When Hell freezes over. I'm going to Julio's tonight."

She grabbed her already packed bag and walked out the room slamming the door. I threw on 1 of Robert's shirts then went downstairs. He had 1 bitch on each leg and his other company was still here. I just shook my head.

"Are you coming to bed or what?"

He looked at me just now noticing my presence.

"I thought you were going home."

"Do you want me to?"

The girls smirked at me and I already knew the answer. I went back up to Nina's room and threw on a pair of shorts tying up Meek's shirt in the back and slipping into a pair of Jordans. After making sure I had everything I went downstairs.

"Bye Meek."

"Where you going?"

"Don't even worry about it. Drizzy can you take me home?"

"Yeah."

We walked outside to his car and he opened my door for me. As he got in Meek came outside and walked up to the passenger side.

"DD put the window down."

I just put my seatbelt on and told Drizzy to go. He shook his head and drove off heading to my place which was about 20 minutes away. Once we pulled up he sighed.

"Why do you let him treat you like that?"

"I don't."

"You do."

"We're not together. He's entitled to doing whatever he wants."

"So hurting you is ok?"

"..Meek loves me..He doesn't do it on purpose.."

I grabbed my bag and got out.

"Thanks for the ride."

"Anytime mama."

I walked up the stairs to my house and unlocked the door, turning around to give him a slight wave then walked in. My mother was asleep in her room with my stepfater. I went to check on my son RJ then walked across the hall to my room and got in bed. Meek didn't bother calling me all night.