Chapter 3

When school was over I walked outside with Nina and saw Julio talking with Meek which surprised me because Meek was actually on time. We walked over to them.

"Hey baby."

Julio smiled at Nina and gave her a short, yet sweet enough kiss that she broke away blushing. Julio is also 20 so he's done with school along with Meek.

"Wassup lil sis?"

Julio said pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him back then turned to Meek.

"Where's RJ?"

"Fell asleep in the car."

I waved bye to Nina and Julio then got in the car turning around to look at RJ. He started stirring in his sleep then he opened his beautiful eyes.

"MOMMY!!!"

They brightened up as he fumbled with his seat belt finally getting it undone and jumped out the car seat into my lap.

"I missed you mommy!"

"I missed you more baby."

I showered him with kisses as I tickled him. Eventually Meek got in the car so I buckled RJ back in and we pulled out.

"You hungry?"

He asked me.

"I'll cook something at home."

"Nah. How about we go out as a family."

"We haven't been a family."

I mumbled low enough so RJ couldn't hear us.

"Not today DD."

"Whatever Meek."

We drove to the Cheesecake Factory and got seated.

"Hey I'm Amy I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you off with drinks?"

She said biting her lip at Meek. He smirked.

"Apple juice for my son, Strawberry lemonade for my baby mama, and a Dr. Pepper for me."

I just looked at him. He didn't have to say 'baby mama'.

"I'll be back soon."

As she was walking past him she slipped a piece of paper down his chest that fell into his lap. I just looked at him as he shook his head and put the number in his pocket.

"Daddy do you love mommy?"

Meek looked at RJ.

"Of course I do son. I love your mother and you."

"How come ya not together? All of my friends parents are married. How come ya aren't married?"

Told ya my son was smart.

"Well baby your daddy and I are too young for marriage."

"Ok then ya can just be together right?"

I looked at Meek as in 'explain that to him'.

"Well son-"

"Here's your drinks! Are ya ready to order?"

RJ dropped the subject as I placed his cup of apple juice in front of him. Meek once again ordered for us. After lunch we went to the park to let RJ run around while we sat on the bench.

"Duvinee."

I looked at him.

"What Meek?"

"I love you."

"You don't."

I looked away from him, but he grabbed my chin making me face him again.

"I do."

"Sleeping with all these hoes shows your love for me? Making me cry shows your love for me?"

"..Why don't ya stay with me tonight? At my place not my mom's."

"Your son can, but I'm fine."

"We need to talk. Matter fact stay with me for the week."

I looked at him like he was crazy. It was only Monday.

"Meek-"

"Mommy! Daddy! Look!!"

We watched RJ go down the slide and clapped for him as he ran over to us. Meek picked him up sitting him on his lap.

"Guess what!"

"What?!"

"You and mommy are staying at daddy's house for the wholeeeee week!!"

"Really mommy?!"

I couldn't deny my son and Meek knew it.

"....Yeah baby....The whole week...."

"YAY!!!!"

I gave Meek the finger behind RJ's head as he squeezed me in a hug. Meek blew me a kiss and laughed.