Chapter 6

Once we had chosen a theme, the type of cake we wanted, and the time, everything else was on them. We got in the car and drove home in complete silence. Once we got back to his house we walked into the kitchen and I started taking out stuff for dinner.

"So wtf was that Duvinee?"

"What was what Meek?"

"You sitting there flirting with that nigga like I wasn't even around."

"You do the SAME thing on a DAILY basis. How are you gonna get mad when another guy shows me attention that you should be showing me?"

"I do show you attention."

"No you don't Meek. Besides you were flirting with red head the moment we got there up until Dave came over."

"I-"

"You can't justify it Meek! Lets face it. You're attracted to too many females to be worried about little ol me. You can easily get who you want when you want so you don't see the need for me. If I didn't have your son you would've been dropped me-"

"That's not true. I lo-"

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME MEEK!! STOP..Just..Stop telling me these lies."

He shook his head and walked out the kitchen. I had finished cooking dinner and we ate in silence then went up to his room to get ready for bed. I walked in the room after cleaning and Meek was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands, but looked up when I walked in. His stare was so intense I had to look away.  I closed the door and started getting undressed for a shower.

"So I don't love you Duvinee?"

"No Meek. You don't love me."

"Stop calling me Meek. It's Robert."

"Robert is the guy I fell in love with. Robert loved me once upon a time. Robert is my ex. Meek is the guy I'm growing to hate. Meek is always telling me lies and using me. Meek can't just stay with me he has to go after all these hoes although he could have a wife at home."

Meek stood up and walked over to me, pinning me up against the door.

"You hate me Duvinee?"

"I'm starting to."

He started roughly biting my neck and parted my legs with his knee then held my arms up with 1 hand while he used to other to literally rip off my thong and bra. He rubbed my now wet lips and I moaned as he began kissing me. Sticking his middle finger in I gasped as we started tongue wrestling. He picked me up and tossed me on the bed then started removing clothes as he walked over. I bit my lip as he roughly pulled me by my thighs to the edge of the bed and started giving me head. I gasped, moaned, and scratched until I reached my peak, but he wouldn't let me cum. When he knew I was almost there he brought his head back up and pushed me back so I was towards the top of the bed. He crawled on top gripping my thighs back and roughly entered me. I screamed and moaned at the same time as he started pumping in and out.

(hours later)

I collapsed on top of him out of breath. So much stuff was on the floor and all around. I slowly got off of him and went to take a shower. I was BEYOND sore, but it felt so damn GOOD!! I let the hot water run over me as Meek pulled the shower curtain back and got in with me. He took my washcloth from me then slowly and gently started washing me.

"I really do love you Duvinee."

"Meek..Please-"

He cut me off with an intense passionate kiss taking my breath away. After a while we pulled away and he wiped away the tears I didn't even know was falling.

"Duvinee..I'm sorry. So damn sorry for everything I've put you through. I really do love you and I want us to be a complete family one day. I want you to have the rest of my kids. I want to get married one day."

"Meek-"

"Don't give up on me. On us."

I looked away as he started washing me again.