Chapter 15

( Weeks Later )

We've been in Miami for damn near 3 months and I'm 4, almost 5, months pregnant. We talk on the phone ALL the time & he loves to Skype with RJ, but I need him here. I walked in the very nice sized house with RJ from grocery shopping and the bags dropped from my arms. In front of me was my man, my love, my heart, my children's father, ROBERT WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

"DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!"

RJ ran to Rob at full force and he scooped him up in his arms. They squeezed each other and I saw tears in his eyes. He turned to me then his eyes went to my now huge belly. Since I'm carrying twins I look farther than I really am.

"RJ let's help mommy with the bags then go up to ya room and start packing ONLY you're FAVORITE toys that you can't sleep without."

"OK daddy."

They grabbed all the bags and put them in the kitchen then RJ ran upstairs.

"Robert-"

"I already knew you were pregnant. I remembered how you were when you got pregnant the 1st time. I'm not mad cause I told you I want you to be my wife someday. I'm mad that you still haven't told me."

"I didn't know how.."

"Is that why when I skyped with RJ you never wanted to get on the camera?"

"Yeah.."

"We'll talk about this when we get home."

"It's clear to go?!"

"We're staying down here. Everyone else already got their places down here. Ours is being furnished. This is mama's house now."

I wasn't mad I wasn't going back because I LOVE Miami!!

"I'll go pack-"

"No need. Got a new wardrobe at our crib. That way if we ever end up spending the night here you and RJ have stuff here already."

"Oh. OK."

RJ ran back down the stairs with a backpack full of toys. Mama and Nina came out to see us off then we got into his truck and drove about 20 minutes away. We pulled up to a very, VERY nice community that held smaller versions of  mansions.

"This..This is where we live?!"

"Yeah."

He did a code to the gate and stopped at the security gate where 5 buff security guards were.

"Wassup Rob?"

"Wassup? This is my wife Dauvinee and my son RJ. They'll be living with me."

"No problem. Just let me get 2 quick pics."

I was confused then Rob turned to me.

"All of the residents here have pictures and only important people close to them have pictures too. That way they'll know who's allowed here. My closest friends, mama, Nina, Julio, and I already had our pics taken."

"Oh OK."

A security guard helped me out the truck as another helped RJ out the backseat.

"Damn Rob this all you?"

"ALL me and my babies she's carrying."

"You a lucky dude."

The guys nodded in agreement and Rob smirked. They took our pics then we continued off down the road. We drove past about 15 mini mansions and that alone took 20 minutes. Finally we pulled up to a mini mansion with a big steel gate surrounding it. He keyed in another code then it opened and closed after us. Our driveway was circular and already had 5 different cars in it. We pulled behind a Jaguar and he turned the car off.

"DADDY IS THIS OUR HOUSE?!"

I didn't even know RJ had woken up from his cat nap after having his picture taken.

"Yeah son."

RJ hurriedly jumped out the truck with his bag of toys as Rob helped me get out.

"Is this rented-"

"Bought. It's ours. No payments needed to be made on it."

"Do we really-"

"You're pregnant with twins and we already have a son. I want more kids and I want my kids to grow up down here. So yes we really need all this room. This is our home."

I smiled as he handed me a set of keys and then he said he was taking RJ to show him the back. I nodded as they walked off towards the backyard and let myself in. We have 9 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, a lounge room, a living room, a movie theatre, a game room, an inside and outside pool, a Jacuzzi, a studio, dining room, kitchen, relaxation room, gym, and a basketball court. Everything was furnished and had a woman's touch so I know Nina and mama helped. After exploring the ENTIRE house for a while I was beyond ready to go to sleep. I ended up falling asleep in the lounge area.