Chapter 5

I woke up in Meek's arms and RJ jumping on his bed.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake uuuuuup!! I'm huuuuungryyyyyyy!!!!"

I laughed as Meek sat up and pulled RJ down tickling him like crazy. I kissed RJ's forehead then went to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and took out the things for me to cook for breakfast. By time I was done cooking Meek and RJ came down fresh and dressed. I made their plates and sat them down then made mines and sat down.

"You going to school today?"

Meek asked and I shook my head no.

"Not feeling up to it after..last night.."

"We will talk about it after we drop RJ off to my mom's."

"I'm going to grandma's house?!"

RJ L O V E D Meek's mom and she L O V E D him.

"Yeah so hurry up and brush ya teeth after you finishing eating."

"Yes sir."

After we all finished I did the dishes and cleaned up then went upstairs to shower. Afterwards we got inside the car and headed to Meeks mom's house. RJ ran out the car into her arms.

"Hey honey I haven't seen you in a while."

She said hugging me through the window.

"Yeah I know. We have to catch up!"

She was like a mother to me. She loved me as much as she loved her kids and RJ. She swears one day Meek is going to get his act right and marry me.

"We do. We'll plan a girls day."

"Sounds good. Just let me know when."

"I will. You 2 be safe."

"We will."

"I love ya."

We both smiled at her.

"Love you too mama."

We said at the same time then we said 'see you later' and 'I love you' to RJ, pulling off after.

"Where we heading?"

"Thought we could just do some planning for RJ's birthday since it is coming up soon. Just chill together. No drama. No bullshit. No extra baggage-"

"Oh you mean none of your popcorn hoes?"

He laughed a bit.

"Yeah none of that. Just us."

"We'll see how long this lasts."

We drove to this kids party planner place and got out. Meek grabbed my hand as we walked in. We were met by a pretty black girl with red weave, but it didn't look ratchet on her it actually looked nice.

"Hi welcome to Future Generation Party Planning. How can I assist you today?" (name is made up btw)

She eyed Meek then looked at me.

"Our son's 3rd birthday is in 4 weeks."

"Do you have a specific theme you would like?"

"He likes SpongeBob-"

Meek turned to me.

"My son is not having no SpongeBob party. That lil yellow nigga gay."

I gave him the evil eye.

"Meek SpongeBob is NOT gay. Besides your son likes him and you always say 'what my son wants, my son gets'. What happened to that?"

"He can get whatever he wants. Just not a SpongeBob theme."

I rolled my eyes as the girl giggled a bit. Meek looked at her.

"You have a cute laugh."

"Thanks."

She blushed and I once again rolled my eyes.

"We have a booklet of a few party themes in that area over there."

She pointed to a waiting room type of area that was set up beautifully.

"OK thanks."

I walked off with Meek still standing there flirting with her. My heart chipped a bit, but I kept my composure. I sat down and grabbed the booklet looking through it. I found a few themes I liked and then this handsome, H A N D S O M E guy walked over to me.

"Hi I'm Dave. I understand you want to plan a party for your son's 3rd birthday."

"Yes."

I stood up and he looked me up and down on the sly, smirking a bit.

"You look a lil young. How old are you?"

"18. I'll be 19 in 2 weeks."

"I know this is a bit unprofessional of me, but you are gorgeous and you have an AMAZING body."

I giggled a bit and blushed.

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself."

"Is the father around?"

"I'm right here and I would appreciate it if you didn't flirt with my lady."

I looked at Meek who was walking up behind me.

"Meek we are NOT together and we will NOT have this discussion in public."

"The hell-"

"This is about our son. Now Dave I have chosen a few themes."

"Without me? I'm-"

I looked back at Meek giving him the death stare. He sucked his teeth as Dave told us to follow him to his office.