Chapter 2

(Morning)

I got up at 6 and showered for school then got dressed and made my son breakfast. I called Meek.

"Hello?"

1 of his popcorn hoes answered his phone with an attitude.

"Where's Meek?"

"Sleeping deep in this pussy."

She laughed then hung up and I shook my head. I woke up my son, gave him a shower, then sat him down to eat breakfast.

"I miss my daddy."

My son said as we stood at the bus stop so I can drop him off at Meek's house. Our son is only 2 years old, but he's very smart for his age.

"I know baby."

I put him on my hip as we got on the bus with his book bag and mines. Eventually we got to Meek's house and I knocked on the door. Nobody came until I started banging. 1 of his popcorn hoes snatched open the door.

"Hoe why are you banging on the door at 7 something in the fucking morning?!"

"First off watch ya mouth around my son. Second where is Meek at?"

"In bed!"

She slammed the door and I stood there trying to contain my anger for the sake of my son.

"Mommy where's daddy?"

I looked down at my son who had tears in his eyes.

"Sleeping sweetie."

"I want my daddy!!"

He started crying and I picked him up then Meek opened the door. Meek knew his son's cries from anywhere so I'm not surprised.

"What's wrong RJ?"

Meek's once sleepy eyes were now wide awake.

"Mean lady."

He started crying again as Meek handed me the car keys and I went in his BMW. About 10 minutes later the 2 popcorn hoes rushed out with an angry Meek behind them. He locked the door then came and got in the car driving me to school.

"What you wanna do today RJ?"

"I want new toys!!"

"You got it lil man."

"Mommy do you have to go?"

RJ asked as we pulled up. Of course people were still outside and everyone notices when Meek Mill is around.

"Yes baby, but I promise I'll see you right after OK?"

He nodded his head and looked down. I got out the car and opened his back door then unbuckled his seat belt in his carseat and picked him up.

"Mommy loves you so so much baby. You're my world. I'm going to school to better life for us OK baby?"

"OK mommy. I love you."

I held back tears.

"I love you too."

I gave him a kiss then buckled him back up. Meek rolled down the passenger window as I  got ready to walk off.

"I'll see you at 1:55."

"Yup."

I began walking.

"Aye!"

I turned around seeing what he wanted.

"I love you Duvinee."

My heart fluttered.

"I love you too Robert."

I walked inside ready to leave already.