2.We Finally Made It

*Haydens P.O.V.*
Currently 10:03am waiting for plane to arrive.

We were waiting for our plane to arrive and Lauren said, "I'm tired and hungery."

We all said, "Same." Except for Johnny I don't know where he went.

"I'm tired because I woke up at 6:00 and did a double check on everything and I'm always hungry." Emma said.

"Why are you standing." I asked her.

"I don't know I just feel like it."She replied.

"Emma guess what?" As soon as Lauren said that I seen Johnny a few feet away from Emma, shushing me.

"What?" She questioned.

"I'd watch out cause Johnny's right beh-"

Lauren was cut off by a scream from Emma when Johnny jumped on her back.

"You are so lucky I wasn't carrying anything." She said to him wrapping her hands around his lower thighs hosting him up.

"No, I'm lucky cause I have a best friend like you." Johnny said hugging Emma from behind.

"Your my best friend to." Emma said.

Around us you can here people say 'awww' or 'that's adorable' and Lauren and I agree with them cause we said it along with them, but louder. Johnny got off Emma's back.

Johnny's and Emma's blushes we're clearly visible, "Someone's blushes are clearly visible." I said.

Emma walked over to Lauren while rolling her eyes, but a smile on her face. I look over to see Johnny giving me a playful glare.

"Really man." He said.

"Yeah you did it to Lauren and I so payback sucks. You really like her don't you?"

"And don't you really like Lauren?"

Plane from LA California to Ontario Canada is now boarding.

"That's us everybody have there plane tickets?"

"Yep."

*Time skip*

*Emma's P.O.V.*

Once everybody was settled I asked, "We're on this plane for like 5 hours rights?"

"Sadly, and were stuck here with them." Lauren said pointing to the guys.

"HEY!" The said simultaneously.

"It's ok, I was joking, but she wasn't." I said poking there stomachs.

Johnny giggled when I poked his stomach so, I did it again.

"Please stop that tickles." He said out of breath.

"Ok, just because you asked nicely." I said light-hearted.

When he wasn't looking I did it again.

"Hey, I'm going to get you back." Hey said shooing my hands away.

"Yeah ok."

*4 hours and 45 minutes later. Currently 3 o'clock.*

We all fell asleep and we still have fifteen minutes until we get off this plane finally. Haha I woke up at the perfect time. I woke everybody up to get there stuff together.

After we were done with that we had already used up ten minutes so the plane would land in less that five.

The plane is now landing. Enjoy you destination!

We all got off the plane and seen Meredith and Dale waiting for us. We went inside the airport cause it was really hot outside.

"Ok, so we're going to two hotels the first one for one week and the other one for next week." Meredith said.

"Ok lets go get settled in the first hotel. It's not fair so well just walk. We also rented a car for the trip so we can drive around."

We walked to the hotel that was actually just across the street.

After checking in, Johnny, Lauren, Hayden, and I had room 316 at the end of the hall and Meredith and Dale had room 315.

"Johnny here are the keys there are two so you keep one on you and the other one will be one us. Remember, Johnny and Hayden on one bed and Emma and Lauren on the other." Dale said.

"Ok." After Dale gave Johnny the keys we all terribly ran down the halls. Who could blame us we all had 2 suitcases and one backpack.

We all made it to the end of the hall, sweating, and out of breath.

"Ok, Johnny open the door." Hayden said.

"I can't it won't work." He said annoyed.

"Really Johnny? Give me the key." I said.

I easily opened the door.

"Yeah we should let you open the doors from now on." Johnny said.

"Ya think." Lauren said.

As soon as I opened the door Lauren and I jumped on the closest bed.

"I call the left side!" I exclaimed excitedly because I got the side with the table and outlets.

If you don't understand then look at the picture above and pretend there's a bathroom on the right side of the door when you walk in.

"I call right side!" Johnny said.

"Whatever." Lauren and Hayden said at the same time, clearly not happy with their bed positions.

Meredith and Dale came into the room after a little arranging in the room. We would be here for a week so we might as well get comfortable.

"So, what do you guys want to do today."

"I want to be lazy and hang out in here." Johnny said.

We all said, "Same."

"Ok, Dale and I will be in the room over. Here are some ground rules, don't come out of the room unless an emergency, call if you need something, and don't stay up all night. You also have to be quiet because we are in a hotel." Meredith said.

"Ok." We all said.

Then Meredith and Dale left the room.