1.Back to Ontario!

*Emma's P.O.V.*

Me, Johnny, Lauren and Hayden were at Starbucks drinking our normal drinks. I was next to Johnny and Lauren was next to Hayden.

"So Lauren and I were going to tell you that we may be gone for two weeks." Johnny said.

*dramatically gasps*
"Where are you going Mr. And Miss Sneaky pants?" I ask very interested in the subject.

Lauren and Johnny look at each other before they both say, "Back to Ontario!"

"Cool, what's with the sudden news?" Hayden asks.

"I don't know we just miss Canada." Lauren says as Hayden and Lauren both make eye contact.

I bump Johnny in the side with my elbow and he chokes on his drink. "What Emma? Geez making me choke on my drink." He says with a smile that makes my legs weak. "Look." I whisper and point to our otp, Layden. He looks at me and counts with his fingers 1, 2, 3, "AWWW!" we both say loudly.

Hayden and Lauren both snap out of their daze while blushing looking opposite directions.

Suddenly I feel something sharp kick my knee. "OW!" I look over at Lauren who was sitting across from me.

"You ok?" Johnny asks concered. Awww.

"Yeah it's just somebody," I kick Lauren back jokingly, "likes to kick people." I said back.

We all finish our drinks and get on our hoverboards and go back to our house. Johnny had a white one, I had a purple one, Lauren had a blue one, and Hayden had a gold one.

In a matter of five minuets we arrived at our house. We don't live together we just live right next to each other except Hayden lives across the street.

"Oh, Lauren when you guys leaving for Ontario?" I asked quickly before we went inside our own houses.

"Umm about 3 days." Lauren said.

"Ok I'll see you later." I said before giving her a hug. "Bye Johnny." I said giving him a hug.

I start yo walk up my sidewalk to my house, "BYE EMMA!" They scream at the same time.

I smiled and walk into my house.

*Johnny's P.O.V.*

"JOHNNY, LAUREN, DARIAN, DINNERS READY!"

"Ok were coming." I called back.

We were all at the dinner table eating queitly when our Dad (Dale) said, "Lauren whats wrong? You haven't really touched your dinner."

"I'm just going to miss Emma, were going to be in Canada for 2 weeks. Darian can't even go cause shes sick." Lauren replied bummed.

Our Mom and Dad whispered to each other and we got very suspicious.

"If it's ok with Emma's parents she can come. Johnny you can invited someone if you want." Our Mom (Meredith) said with a smile.

"YES, thank you Mom and Dad we love you so much!" Lauren replied and I nodded along.

"I'm going to call Emma." Lauren said.

"I'm going to call Hayden." I said.

Then we both ran upstairs to our rooms already calling them.

*Emma's P.O.V.*

*Incoming call from 'Lauren is BAE❤😛'*

"Hello?" I said accepting the call.

"Emma, so you remember how I said that Johnny and I are going to Toronto for two weeks?" She said. It sounded like she was gonna scream.

"Yes, jeez stop trying to make me remember that your gonna leave me." I said sadly/jokingly.