6. Vlogging?

*Emma's P.O.V.*
(4 days until they head back to LA.)

I wake up to the sound of snoring right next to me. I look over and see Johnny snoring with arm under my head as a pillow and his other arm to his side. I quietly look at my phone and see its almost 9:30am. Grr, I'm hungry I guess I didn't eat dinner last night, actually I don't think any of us did.

I quietly move out of bed, get dressed in a pair of shorts, Twenty One Pilots shirt, tie a black and white flannel around my waist, and to top it off I put of my converse high tops. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, brush my hair, wash my face, and apply some mascara.

I walk back into the room and wake Lauren up, "Lauren, Lauren, Lauren, LAUREN!!"

She screams and falls off the bed and onto the floor, "What the heck Emma? I was comfortable!"

"Yeah, because you were cuddled up with Hayden." I say giving her a sly smirk.

She blushes then looks over at the boys on the bed then bursts out laughing, "look!" She whispers.

I look over to see Hayden and Johnny snuggling up together, "Let's get a picture!"

We both grab our phones and snap multiple pictures.

"Black mail." Lauren says and we high five. That must have woken the boys up, when they woke up they screamed at their position. Me and Lauren are bursting out laughing.

"Get dressed, I'm going to get breakfast in 10 minutes. You can come eat with me if your ready by then." I said.

Johnny quickly got ready before anyone could get their clothes out of their suitcases, "Ready!" He said and walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Ok, 5 minuets until we leave!" I yelled at Hayden and Lauren.

I moved away from Johnny and plopped down on the bed getting on instagram. Johnny plopped on the bed with me making me drop the phone on my face (I hate when that happens), "OW!" I yelped.

"Are you ok? I'm so sorry." Johnny said wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head on my shoulder.

I blush at our position, "Johnny I'm ok. It was just an accident."

"Ok, good." He says stays staying in the position.

About 3-5 minutes later Hayden and Lauren are ready. I look over and see Johnny alseep. I make a funny face will taking a picture of us. Two to post on instagram and one for my gallery.

"Johnny wake up." I try to shake him, but it doesn't work.

I breath in a long breath of air and say, "JOHNNY WAKE UP!!"

He falls of the bed screaming. I sit there laughing and when I look back down there he is asleep again.

"Fine, I guess I'll go sit by myself when I go get breakfast." I said with a fake pout and walk away.

"EMMA WAIT, HOLD ON!!" I heard Johnny sigh.

I smirked with success.

I waited like 10 minutes for Johnny to get up, when I was about to go get him came walking to the door, "Let's go." He's yawned.

We went downstairs to the breakfast bar they had. I ordered waffles with nutella and strawberries, Johnny ordered sausage and gravy, Hayden ordered frosted flakes cereal, and Lauren ordered pancakes. Surprisingly for such amazing food choices, Everthing was free!

"Lauren I can't believe you got pancakes and not waffles!" I said, we all were sitting in a booth in the back.

"I'm sorry I like pancakes more than waffles.(is that true though? Lol)" she stated.

I gasped loudly, everybody in the room looked at our booth, we all just smiled innocently.

Johnny laid his head on my shoulder, "I'm slungry." He pouted.

"Slungry?" I asked.

"Sleepy and hungry." He said like it was nothing.

"Ok?" We all laughed at his tired state.

Our food came a few minutes later and let me say, we bashed it.

Johnny ate like half of my waffles and didn't even touch his food, "Johnny what the heck man! Eat your food."

"I'M SORRY! It's really good though." He said.

After a few moments of munching on pancakes, waffles, and sausage and gravy, I said something that shocked everybody.

"Should I start vlogging?"

A/n: I'm really sorry guys. I have not posted in like a week. Scholl started and I got homework like everyday. I'm trying the best I can to make you guys happy! Also 2.66k reads?!?! Omg I love you guys sooooooo much! ❤

See yah ^_^