4. Messy Videos

*Hayden's P.O.V.*
BEEP BEEP

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. 6:00am!!! I must have forgot to shut off my alarm clock from the other day.

Well now that I'm awake I might as well wake up. I look over and see everyone's still asleep, haha prank time.

I grab one of the door keys and go downstairs to the lobby where they were having breakfast. Luckly, nobody was down there at the moment so I go over to where the pancakes were and grab a can of whip cream then sprint back to our hotel room. I open the door with slight trouble, wow I guess Emma does have magical fingers.

I come in to see Johnny awake slightly rubbing his face. He looks up at me and witnesses the whipped cream can in my hand.

He narrows his eyes at me, "What are you doing?"

"Not planning on spraying Emma and Lauren with whipped cream." I said.

"Yes you were." He said.

"Ok you got me, wanna join?" I said questionably.

"Duh."

Then we walked over to the girls bed. We sprayed whipped cream EVERYWHERE on the bed. Suddenly, Lauren's phone started to go off. We ran in to the bathroom quickly while laughing quietly.

We hear screams and we laugh loudly. Next thing you know Emma and Lauren appear right around the corner with whipped cream all over them.

"Hey, you guys want a hug?" Lauren said.

We look at each other and shake our head backing away from them. They run all her to us and hug us both.

Emma wraps her arms around Johnny's neck and Johnny's immediately does the same to her waist.

Lauren runs over to me and puts her arms around me, of course I hug her back.

We all pull away from each other, "Great now I have whipped cream all over me." Johnny said playfully glaring at Emma and Lauren.

"Then well all take showers then 'Mr. I can't have fun'." Emma said.

After we all get ready for the day. We all (including Johnny's and Lauren's parents) decided to go to Chipotle.

*Emma's P.O.V.*

Might I say, Chipotle filled me up. By the time we we're all walking out I said, "Hey do you guys want to do a huge collab together?"

Johnny immediately answered, "Yes!!"

"Someone's excited," Lauren said laughing, "yeah I'll join the collab."

"Yep, sure I'm down." Hayden said adjusting his snapback.

"What do you plan on doing?" Meredith asked.

"I was thinking a messy best friends tag." I said happily smiling.

"I think that's a great idea, Emma." Dale said.

"Agreed." Johnny, Lauren, and Hayden said all together then we all laughed.

"Hey Mom, can Emma, Lauren, Hayden, and I go to the dollar store down the street?" Johnny said.

Dale replied, "I guess, but don't spend to much money. Here is $20. That should be enough to buy some groceries for the video."

"THANKS!" We all screamed running down the road after Lauren grabbed the money.

We arrive to Dollar General (idk if Canada has Dollar General?) and start shopping.

After about 10 minuets of jokes and walking around we had eggs, syrup, baby food, cinnamon, cake icing, caramel syrup, marshmallows, whipped cream, soy sauce, and other snacks we can eat while we're at the hotel. In total we spent $15.36.

Back at the hotel, we all got out stuff together (changed into some clothing that we don't need anymore, obviously) and went to an empty parking lot by the park around our hotel.

Dale and Meredith got the tripod and camera ready and we started, "Hey Guys! Emma here (points to how ever can guess who's YouTube intro that is, with another name not Emma) and today we have Johnny, Lauren, and Hayden." As I said their names they jumped into the camera's shot.

"Today is one of those days, were you want to do a best friends tag-" I said until Johnny interuppted me.

"-but messy!" He said he looked at my glare I gave him, "sorry, continue."

I laughed, "Yes Johnny boy, you are correct it is a messy video! Lauren will you explain the rules?"

"Yes, we all chose questions about ourselfs and who ever gets them wrong get a special ingredient dumped on them."
She replied.

"Lets get this party started!" Hayden said.

"Ok, I'll go first, what is my favorite candy at the moment?" I said.

"HERSHEY'S!!" Johnny and Hayden said.

"Actually guys, it Hershey's DROPS!" Lauren said.

"And Lauren is correct everybody, see this is why Lauren is my best friend."

Johnny and Hayden pouted.

I gave Johnny a handful of whipped cream and Hayden a handful of baby food on their heads, "Dont worry you guys are still my best friends."

"Ok, my turn since you guys suck, what was my first cover I sang with Johnny?"

"Let her go Passenger!" We all said.

"You all know me so well dang it." Lauren unhappily said.

"MY TURN!! What is my most viewed music video?" Johnny said.

I said, "STITCHES SHAWN MENDES!"

Lauren said, "BAD BLOOD TAYLOR SWIFT!"

Hayden said, "SORRY JUSTIN BIEBER!"

Johnny grabbed two eggs and hovered them over all our head and then he smashes them on Hayden and Laurens head. They groan in pain.

"YES!" I said out of excitement.

"Ok, bros who did I do the smoothie challenge with?" Hayden said.

"Jenna Ortega." Johnny and Lauren said.

"Jordyn Jones." I said completely clueless.

Next thing I know I have honey and marshmallows on my head, "Really Hayden it couldn't have been barbeque sauce or soy sauce?" I said.

"Nope." He replied with a smirk.

I realize Lauren had disappred.

"Hey where is Laur- OH MY GOSH!!" I scream as soy sauce is poured over my head.

After finding out it was Lauren we all had a food fight.

I ended the video, "So guys as you see the video did NOT turn out the way I had expected, but we had fun. Go subscribe to all their YouTube channels and follow all their social medias including mine and I with see you in a few weeks. Bye guys!!"

*At the hotel going to bed.*

We were all washed up, had the video edited and uploaded, then laying down,

When all of a sudden.....

A/n MWAAHAHA!! Left you with a cliff hanger my friends. I love how all of you are adding my book to your reading lists it means a lot to me and some people are begging me to update whixh I love very much. Thanks for the love and support.

See yah ^_^