10. Crashing

*Emma's P.O.V.*

We arrived at the airport a few hours later. I didn't pay attention to time. My thoughts were on my mom. My phone has been exploding all day. It was starting to bug me. I finally look at my phone, it brings me to Instagram where there is a picture of Johnny and I hugging on the balcony of the hotel. I see that Lauren posted the picture.

"Lauren, what is this?" I ask her showing her the picture.

"A picture of you and Johnny." She said.

"Oh." I replied, it was a beautiful picture. It captured the sun right in between us. 'Going through some tough times, but Johnny's there to catch her when she falls ❤😢.' I blushed lightly.

"What is it?" Johnny asked. I showed him the picture of us. I wonder why his phone hasn't been blowing up. He also blushed lightly from the picture, "it's cute."

We all then sat quietly not saying anything for the rest of the way back.

We arrived back in L.A. in a matter of 3 hours. I felt my heart sink as I looked at the tv just to see that my mom's car pictured on the tv, I faintly heard the tv say, "last night, a women named Renesmay Rose was in a car crash on a local road. Witness says she was in total shock as she watched the car rolled 2 times finally landing on its back...."

I was pulled from the trance of the tv as Johnny wrapped his arm around me pulling me away from the tv and out the exit. We took a taxi to Johnny's house. I was silently crying as we set our stuff down at Johnny's house and immediately went to the hospital in their car.

As we are arriving I was eagerly trying to get into the hospital. As soon as we parked I ran out of the car into the hospital. I could hear Meredith and Dale shouting my name, but I didn't care.

I ran up to the desk frantically saying, "I'm here to see Renesmay Rose! Where is she?!"

The receptionist jumped at my sudden comand. "Young lady who are you here with?" She asked smiling politely.

"She's here with us!" Meredith came running in.

"Ok, Renesmay Rose, Renesmay Rose, oh here! Room 23." She said giving me a solemn smile.

"Thank you!" I said running for room 23 Dave, Meredith, Johnny, Lauren, and Hayden close behind me.

Then I found it. The room that conatined my possibly dying mother.

I hesitantly walked in.

And that's when my whole world came crashing down around me.

A/n: Hello people! How are you holding up, cried during my story yet? Oh, you haven't? Oh well, I'm glad you all are really enjoying my book. You all say you live off this book and you need this book in your life. Well I'm determined to keep writing it. For real though, thanks a lot. I'm almost at 10k reads! That's amazing. I love you lots.

See yah ^_^