13. Onward Together

*Emma's P.O.V.*

I was crying, because of happiness and sadness. Mainly happy though.

I saw Johnny standing there, with a bouquet of roses. Looking up straight at me. Lauren and Hayden standing there, hands intertwined, staring at me also. I had also seen friends back there. My dad had managed to get here without me knowing? Oh well.

I was so happy right know. I sprinted down stairs and ran out the backdoor. Running up to Johnny and jumping into his arms. He caught and twirled me around.

"I'm sorry Emma. This isn't the best time right know, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I like you a lot." He said after putting me on the ground.

"I like you a lot too." I said happy and sad tears streaming down my face.

"I've liked you ever since I waddled into your room with my teddy bear. Remember that? It was the first day I met you." He replied.

I laughed, "yeah, that was a long time ago."

He smiled, "yes it was, I liked you even before I knew what love meant. I felt my heart beat faster when I looked at you. My face would go red when you looked at me. I like you so much."

I smiled brightly hugging him as tight as possible.

"Emma Marie Rose, will you do me the honors of being me girlfriend?"

"Of course yes!" I smiled so much my cheeks hurt. He handed me the roses.

Everyone around us cheered, but I wish my mom was there to see it. Luckly, a few people were recording it. I'll show it to her when she wakes up. If she does.

I frowned. Johnny noticed, "hey, what's wr-" he was interuppted by a phone call.

"Sorry I have answer this," my dad said, "hello......yes this is him......Oh that's fantastic!....yes we'll be down there as soon as possible.....thank you so much!"

He smiled at me as he hung up.

"Emma come on your mom's awake."

Johnny, Lauren, Hayden, and I jumped in my dad's car then went to the hospital.

We arrived in her room and there she was. Sitting up, eating, breathing, and just smiling at us.

"Mom!" I yelled as I hugged her softly, scared of harming her.

"Oh I missed you dear." She said tears in her eyes as she hugged my back.

We all joined together for a huge group hug.

We then released from the huge hug, "Sorry to interrupt this wonderful moment, but I'd like to announce something." Johnny said.

"Well go ahead." My mom said with a smile.

"Mrs. Rose, I'd like to announce that your daughter and I," he walked over and intertwined our hands and held them up, "are dating."

My mom looked at us, tears in her eyes, clapped lightly, "Oh I new it!"

My dad showed her the video that he took.

She was a sobbing mess at the end of it. I didn't know if I should be worried.

"Aww, congratulations!" She said pulling us into a hug.

After that we all smiled, cracked jokes, and just enjoyed each others presence.

*2 years later*

I was happy.

My relationship with Johnny only grew stronger and closer. High School sucks as usual. Johnny and I were still together, Hayden and Lauren were still together, and I just couldn't be happier where my life is today. I can't wait for the future. What is holds and what awaits.

Let's just say it was us against the world.

A/n: AAAAHHH I FINISHED. I wanted to thank you guys soooo much for the support and feed back! Honestly, I love you all so much! I might make more stories, but I wouldn't count on it. I thought about writing some Klance one-shots (Voltron Legendary Defender). Anywayyyyy, I love you all so much. Thanks for ready Us Against The World! (Yes I changed the title)

See yah ^_^