Officially Over

2 Months Later

"You've got to keep that rifle near your shoulder blade," The Sergeant barked at my face. He positioned the gun on my shoulder roughly,"Like this," he spatted. "Yes,sir," I mumbled and watched him move to the person next to me and make his life miserable. "FIRE," he yelled. The whole room was filled with the noise of gun fires and the clattering sound of the bullets.

"FOCUS!" he yelled. I squinted my eyes and aimed my gun at the cardboard dummy. I pulled the trigger and watched the bullets hit my target. "Bulls-eye," I smirked. "You need more focus,kid," the Sergeant growled and walked away. I rolled my eyes.

"DAMON," a voice called out. I turned around to find Flint walking at my direction. "Hey, Flint." I greeted him. "Hey, kid. Your uncle sent me to get you. He's at his office," Flint said and fell into steps with me. "What's up?" I asked as I removed my gloves from my hand.Flint just shrugged. I gave the mahogany door a few knocks before I heard the faint ,"Come in." I walked in with Flint on my heel. "Sit down,Damon," My uncle gestured towards the leather chair in front of him. I did as I was told.My heart was racing face. Every single pranks I've done in the past two months surfaced in my thoughts. My uncle opened his mouth to speak but I beat him to it. "It wasn't me! I didn't plant the stink bomb in Caroline's room!" I blabbed. My uncle stopped and stared at me. "Uh...You weren't going to prod me about the stink bomb?" I asked as I stared at his confused expression. "What stink bomb?" I heard Flint mumble behind me and storm off the room. Obviously to check on Caroline. I silently knocked my head on an invisible wall.

"No. I wasn't. I called you in here because I've got another assignment for you," my uncle said. I arched my neck and stared at the ceiling."Does this involve me of trying to cross hot larva?" I asked. "No," my uncle said. "Swim across a river filled with crocodiles?" I asked and looked at him. "No," my uncle said. "Fighting a ten times Greg-sized robot?" I asked. Greg was actually the hugest agent in MI5,mind you. My uncle gave me a hard look and said,"No." I leaned over the desk. "So where is this deathly assignment going to take place at?" I asked and returned a stony glare at my uncle. My uncle stared at me longer. "High school," he finally said.

I stared at my uncle. Jaw dropping. "You're bluffing," I laughed and stood up. I ran a hand through my hair and stared at my uncle half hoping he would stand up and point at me and laugh, "hahaha! In your face ,DAMON!" or something. But he didn't. He just pushed a blue file towards me. "I want you to go to your room and read this file. Memorize it if you must. I'm sending you to California where you'll be place in 'Easton High' high school. Pack your stuffs. Your flight is at two in the morning. Do not be late," he said with a stern voice. I took the file between my fingers and stared at it. This better not be a joke, because it clearly seems like one. "Oh, and get Caroline for me will you?" My uncle said. I merely nodded and ran all the way to Caroline's room. Which was a huge mistake if you ask me.

" YOU SON OF A (censored word) !!! " Caroline shouted when she noticed me and lunged for me. I dodged her and stood in a defending position. "Somebody stinks," I laughed and mockingly squeezed my nose shut. She growled and tried to grab my hair but Flint caught her mid-flight. "Enough,Carol," he warned her. "That bloody brat did it! He placed the stink bomb in my room!" she yelled and pointed an accusing finger at me while trying to pry herself out of Flint's iron grip. "Damn! I wish I had my camera with me," I laughed. " That does it! " she screamed and elbowed Flint who immediately crumpled to the ground. "What the..." I cried and saw her leg coming high up and it made contact with my shoulder blade missing my neck by inches. I yelled and fell to the ground. Her leg then came down in a slicing manner which I easily dodged it by rolling away. "I'll get you,you (censored word)!" she growled and her hand tried to hit my neck. I caught it mid-air. "Anger never looked pretty on you, Love," I mocked which paid back ,eventually. She grabbed my hand and twisted it behind my back. I did the only thing I could've done. I stepped on her foot.

She yelped and let go off me to clutch her now prodding foot. "Oh, and by the way. 'George' wants to see you," I laughed and walked away. I heard her coming before I knew she was going to push me. I turned around when her hands made contact with my chest. I grabbed her hand as I fell backwards and pulled her down with me. Which was the biggest mistake I have ever done among it all, if you ask me. I'm regretting for putting the stink bomb instead of a real bomb in her room now. She got up with a hand over her lips and my hand went straight to mine. Oh god. I have just kissed Caroline Smith. My life is officially over.

I got up and stared at her and she did the same. "I'm...I'm sorry," I stuttered. She stared at me and I saw a blush creeping on her cheeks. Without saying a word I grabbed the blue file and walked away as fast as I could. Out of curiosity, I turned around and found her shaking her head at the ground.Smiling with a hand over her forehead. I ran all the way back to my room.