Part 8

part 8:

Morning at the bus stop:
"welcome zehra, oh my boy omer, how are you?"
Omer hugged riza "I am good dad"
"you have grown so tall" and he laughed
"how are you riza" asked zehra
"I am good I am good"
"Mehmet my boy" zehra hugged him" how are you mom?"
"I am good my son"
"omer"
"brother" Mehmet hugged omer
"come lets go home" Mehmet said patting omer's back
"taxi" Mehmet called for taxi and everyone settled in the taxi. Riza, omer and zehra at the back and Mehmet next to driver "etlier"
On reaching aksoy apartment:
Mehmet first entered with luggage in hand followed by zehra, omer and riza.
Zehra kept her shoe at the shoe stand and stood there looking all around. Checking each and every corner of the house
"the house has come alive again zehra because of you. We tried to keep your house as we could, but it missed you. See, it is so lively now"
"yes dad" Mehmet echoed his feelings, zehra stood there, still looking around
Mehmet kept the luggage in riza and zehra's bedroom. Zehra went to see the bedroom, she acknowledged the change with her eyes to Mehmet but he didn't say anything. She knew seher must have done all the change. She sensed broken pieces of her son's heart in the room.
Zehra went to the door of feriha's bedroom patted lightly at the door and mumbled "I can't open this without you being there, my girl"
Mehmet's phone rang, it was emir's call
"Mehmet"
"yes, emir"
"the club is starting from today, you can join back from today"
"okay thanks"
"see you"
"dad, it was emir the started again, so I have to start job from today"
"thank god"
"I will leave soon. Dad"
"yes. Yes"
"zehra, I will have a look at some apartment work" said riza
"yes riza" she went behind him helping him with wearing jacket riza smiled "your hands are back again to take care of this old man" zehra smiled "riza see you"
"see you"
Emir and feriha at the hotel
Feriha was up and ready and emir was getting ready.
"I've called for the breakfast" feriha said and went near him.
She flattened the edges of emir's collar and passed him his watch and continued " today I have meeting with cansu in the afternoon and before that I have to check a lot of things about the hotel. Emir was listening. The room bell rang , feriha went to open the door. The waiter rolled the table in the room "enjoy your breakfast and have a good day"
"thanks"
They sat for breakfast, emir said "I have called Mehmet to join back ,I will call ece. There is a lot work to be done before the club reopens today"
"ok.. so we will meet for lunch"
"yes"
They finished their breakfast. They hugged each other and left the room.
After getting out from the lift.
"see you"
"see you"
At aksoy apartment riza house:
Riza came back after sometime. Zehra had settled down and was cooking "zehra nice aroma of food from the kitchen. After long time we get to eat food from your hand" riza said while hanging his coat on the nail.
Zehra smiled "I hope you enjoy the meal too riza"
Omer was looking outside the window, he saw lara waiting outside
"Mom, lara sister I'll go and meet her" and omer went outside.
"Riza, I have to talk something with you"
Riza raised his hand signalling her to continue" I want to talk about feriha" zehra said keeping her eyes low and slowly. Rizas eyes widened "zehra" he said loudly "I don't have anything to talk about that girl, with what she did there is no explanation and no atonement. All she can do is try to rectify her mistake, marry that man. That's all I've to say "his each and every word spilled anger nd sadness that he harboured.
"riza, she is our daughter, whatever she does has to do with us"
"what has to do with us? Did we teach her to lie or did we teach her to run away from house or did we teach her to runaway leaving her husband behind with a man double her age"
"riza, did you ever ask why she did that and whats the truth"
"truth is infront of us zehra and there cannot be an explaination for why she did all this zehra"
"riza, her actions are mirror of how we treated her. If only you asked her why before raising your hand on her" she said accusing riza
"she is our blood , her actions own upto us as well. Think riza, good or bad she is our daughter and nothing can change that. we can't leave her without our shade in the scorching sun alone. We left her and you know what happened. Don't lay conditions on her. Give her your anchor" said zehra trying to make riza understand.
Ria did not answer and went inside the room. Omer came back. "mom, I met lara sister. She was happy to see me"
"good. Good" said zehra lightly touching omer's head. She looked at the closed door of the bedroom and went inside the kitchen.