Part 4

Cansu's house in the morning:
At the breakfast table, lara said "cansu you look happy today"
"I should be, if what I saw yesterday and guessed is right, then I have a reason to be happy"
"And what is that?"
"I saw Emir and Feriha together yesterday night at the hotel"
"Ok...ok cansu, enough of emir and feriha"
"No lara, if they get together, then maybe I can save "nights" with the hotel"
"Ok..see what happens?"
Poolside early morning:
Day broke and the golden rays of early morning sun fell on their faces, waking feriha up to a new day. She tried to get up but Emir held her back tightly and got up too.
"Its morning Emir, we fell asleep here"
Emir got up too "yeah"
"Let's go to our room"
He nodded"feriha, where are the keys?"
"Keys! I don't remember"
"Let's take another one from reception"
"Ok"
At the reception:
"Hi, good morning, I have misplaced the keys, can you give me another one please"
"Sure ma'am"
While they were waiting at the reception Levent saw them together.
The receptionist gave her another key "Here are the keys. Have a good day"
"Thanks"
And they went to their room.
In the room:
Emir immediately fell on the bed and slept. Feriha started to prepare for the day ahead there was a lot to be done and then she saw Emir sleeping and mumbled" he sleeps"
She got ready and called Cansu "hello cansu, good morning"
"Good morning feriha"
"May I see you today in sometime?"
"Sure, we can meet"
"In your cabin in 20 mins"
"I am waiting" Cansu smiled and muttered "my guess is right"
Feriha prepared to leave and left a note for Emir on the side table I am going to meet Cansu. 'I had called for breakfast, yours is on the side-table. I won't be late'
Feriha at cansu's cabin:
"Good morning"
"Good morning, feriha"
"There is something that I want to discuss with you cansu"
"Regarding"
"regarding 'night'"
"Feriha, I know you are very sure of closing it..."Feriha cut her short
"Cansu, I take that proposal back. I mean we can think of retaining Night' and renewing our contract" Feriha said with a straight face
"What changed feriha"
"nothing, cansu its your decision now"
Cansu said" I am happy feriha, you know I wanted to retain night'"
"anyways, then go ahead"
Cansu was very happy and smiling, Feriha looked at her face and thought I hope Emir's importance in your life is what you said yesterday.
Feriha got up to leave.
"feriha, are you back with Emir"
Feriha looked at her and said "see you cansu" and she left.
Feriha went to reception and enquired about levent. Levent was in the lobby
"mr. levent"
"good morning , Feriha"
"I wanted to talk to you" he nodded and led her to an empty sofa in the lobby. They sat facing each other.
"I have taken back my decision of closing 'night'. You were right I was not right in doing that to cansu, besides it was a wrong business decision. I have spoken to cansu about it and given my consent on renewing contract"
"if you are convinced in what you are doing, I am with you"
"Thank you, Mr. Levent"Feriha was getting up to leave when levent asked" are you back with him? Are you sure you can live with him again, after all that happened? Can you trust him again?"
"That was a misunderstanding that took away 3 years of our relationship, but you know what he is to me?"
"There is a difference between loving someone and living with someone"
"You can live with someone only when you love that someone, Mr. levent. See you" and she left
At the room:
Emir was eating breakfast, when feriha came back.
"Good morning"
"Good morning, how was your meeting with cansu?"
"Good. I told her to renew the contract with night'"
"feriha, I don't think so you should have done that, you should not mix your professional and personal life"
"Emir, I was doing that before, now I am doing what's right for the hotel. Keeping both the things separate. I know what I am doing now. Don't worry!"
"Anyways koray called. He wants to meet at the café, what's your plan for today"
"Nothing much"
"Then come, let's go together"
At the café:
Emir and feriha got down from the car. Emir held out his hand and feriha slipped her hand into his.
Koray was waiting at the corner table drinking his coffee and contemplating about his life when he saw emir and feriha together and he broke into a surprised laugh. He got up from his chair.
"Emir" he exclaimed, he was speechless. Emir broke into a wide smile. He hugged koray.
He welcomed feriha.
"I am so happy...I am so happy!" and he chuckled.
Feriha's phone rang "excuse me for this, but I have to take this and she left the table.
"When did this happen,bro?"
"Yesterday"
"Look...Look at you. I am happy to have you back"
"Thanks koray...what did you want to talk?"
"My divorce proceedings have started; I believe it should get finalized in couple of days. Few kaan related issues are left, after settling that, I will be free man again!"
"How is gulsum taking all this?"
"I don't know and I don't want to know!"
"hande knows it"
"Not yet, she won't talk to me, but I will find a way to talk to her soon"
"Everything will be fine! I am sure"
Feriha came back. Emir asked her "care for a coffee?"
"Yes"
He called for coffee.
And the three friends chatted happily after long time.