Part 13

In the evening at the boutique :
Toulin was in the town so aysun had come to boutique to meet her and ofcourse she also wanted to order an outfit.
Toulin was making some designs and lara was in the tow, telling her about the business, when aysun entered.
"hi toulin , how are you lara?"
"Hi Aysun" toulin answered with a smile and Lara replied back "I am good Mrs. Aysun, how are you?"
"I am good too"
Cansu also came to boutique as all the ladies had planned to enjoy their evening.
"Hello everyone! Oh Mrs. Aysun!"
"hi cansu" aysun had forgiven cansu for all her ill-doings in the past and accepted as emir's business partner at hotel.
"Aysun, so tell me what are you looking for this time?"
"That's the liberty I get with you, suggest me" She said with a smile
After aysun had seen some dresses, they agreed on one. Then Aysun said "you know toulin sanem is back in town" lara and cansu were also there, then cansu added "can you believe that woman's audacity, she came to hotel with her new boyfriend Yavuz sancatkar and wanted to sell her shares to him. That was horrifying. Luckily yavuz backed off"
"you mean she is here to sell her shares ?" asked aysun
"yes, for quite some time she is looking for someone who will buy her shares of the hotel. Anyways I have done some hard talks with her this time, hope she won't trouble much"
"new boyfriend?" asked aysun
"OH! She has finally managed to find a new boyfriend, yavuz" said cansu
After listening to cansu, aysun said she was getting late and left.
Aysun thought maybe unal was right this time. Should I give him a chance and trust him. In all these 3 years, he had been honestly trying to work out a good relation with me. He was honestly bonding with can, something that Emir couldn't get. Can has been lucky the way unal has been treating. He did bring back the missing happiness in our life after Rifat. For all that he might have done in the past, he may deserve a second chance'.
At night at Riza house:
After dinner when riza retired to his bedroom, zehra followed him inside. Feriha was waiting in the living room. Zehra blinked her eyes suggesting feriha to relax. She closed the door behind her. Feriha started to pace the room anxiously
Riza was sitting on the bed and zehra was standing beside him. Zehra said "riza" riza looked at her from the corner of his eyes enquiringly "we have got the girl home, but we also have to plan her future, we have to get her married"
Riza said "Zehra, in the past I have tried to bound this girl twice, we know what happened. She is grownup, took her decisions, married that boy, so it's on her whom she wants to marry"
"Riza, they want to get married again."
Riza looked at her amazed "Zehra, you want to say with that boy?"
Zehra nodded. He was quite for some time Zehra continued "They had misunderstandings, they were young, they couldn't handle that time. But now they've cleared that misunderstanding and want to get married again"
"But zehra, he was engaged to some other girl, this girl was living with some other man?"
"She was not living with him, they had no relation. And his engagement is broken. They love each other despite of all that. I spoke with the boy today." Riza heard her quietly, then he said "call that boy tomorrow I will talk to him"
Zehra stood there acknowledging riza.
Zehra then came out of the room , feriha sprinted to her "relax girl" said zehra. "I have spoken to him, he asked him to come tomorrow morning" feriha hugged her mom, zehra patted her lightly.
Feriha then went to her room and called Emir "Yes feriha" he was awaiting her call
"dad has called you tomorrow morning to meet him" she said excitedly.
"you sound so excited, but I am nervous"
Feriha smiled. "are you so nervous?"
"yes, last time marrying was easy!"
"oh!"
"but when they had called for dinner, I was nervous"
"hmmm...don't worry I will be there, mom will be there"
"ok. I will be fine"
"what are you doing?"
"I am at the club now, but I will leave in sometime"
"early today"
"yes, can we spend some time today in the night?"
"late in the night?"
"yes" he said assertively "we have gone through a lot lately, I need some time with you"
"where do we go?"
"I have a place in mind"
"ok. I will sneak out"
"I will take half an hour"
"I will be waiting"
Emir wrapped up his work and left for home on reaching aksoy apartment he pulled his car in the car park and called feriha to come out, feriha had asked zehra and she quietly sneaked out.
She came out, emir was waiting in the car. She sat in the car and asked "where are we going?"
"surprise, my love" and he started his car
They came to a beach.
"beach, in the night Emir!"
"yes"
"come lets walk on the beach"
They took out their shoes on the sand and started walking lazily along the shore close to waves
Feriha held Emir's hand, head tilted and resting on Emir's shoulder. They stood still in the wave and the receding water kept pushing them behind. Then emir turned to her , wrapped his hand around her and pushed her chin up "are you enjoying it?"
"when you are there, I enjoy everything"
Emir captured her for a deep kiss
"missed you so much"
"I missed you too"
"I think we should plan our marriage soon"
"I believe my parents should agree tomorrow, emir how about your folks"
"I have told mom"
"and dad?"
"I will tell him. Anyways if it's agreed tomorrow, then we should marry in 2-3 days. I cannot wait long now."
"neither can i!"
"when I go up every day leaving you down it's tough being alone. That house is so empty, I don't know what to do? I keep waiting for your call and then sleeping alone..." he sighed
Feriha kept her palm on his chest "don't I know. Do you live something different than me?" and she rested her head on his chest and he kissed her hair. She fitted snugly into him.