Part 15

Aysun asked her driver to turn the car towards unal's house, her driver complied. Driver pulled up the car near unal's home. Aysun stepped down from the car, still deliberating on the dilemma she had about accepting unal in her life again.
She knocked on the door, the maid answered "Mrs. Aysun, unal sir.." Aysun walked inside without hearing the maid and went upstairs to unal's room. She barged open the room door, expecting unal with some other girl there, but the room was empty. A faint happy smile played on her lips. Perhaps this time was not really like all other times, when she had witnessed unal with other girls.
She walked down the stairs and asked the maid" where is Unal?"
"Madam he is in the lawn"
"thank you" she went to the lawn.
Unal was reading newspaper, sipping on his coffee and enjoying the weather. Then he saw Aysun waiting at the door, he got up and said in a surprised tone "Aysun! Come"
Aysun walked upto him "sit Aysun" aysun complied. Unal sat across her. He was at loss what to talk to her.
"I came here to talk to you" unal listened to her intently
"I thought a lot about what you said the other day, with all my reservations I want to give you another chance. I don't yet know how much I trust you, but in the wake of past events I felt like you deserve another chance"
"Aysun trust me I won't fail you this time and you will say yes to me. I have confidence. Thank you Aysun for considering our relation again, you will never regret it"
Aysun and unal hugged each other.
Unal then asked her for coffee and they sat down. Unal asked the maid to get coffee for aysun, then unal said "by the way Aysun your son's Club has started again"
"Hmmm..i have to tell you something" unal looked at her enquiringly
"Emir is marrying feriha again"
"What? He can never get rid of that girl"
"Whenever I think the girl is gone, she comes back. Maybe she is the girl for Emir. When she left we know what he went through even after 3 years I couldn't see the Emir I knew. Now when I met him last time, it felt like my same old boy was back"
"So you seem to have accepted that girl in your life."
"I don't know yet, but can't deny the truth that for Emir she is important. Anyways she left him because of misunderstanding. She thought he chose his work over her and that's why she left"
"And what about captain didn't she runaway with him?"
"There was nothing between the two, she was acting"
"In the engagement party she walked in with the captain like they were couple. Anyways so she is back with Emir. Great!  When are they marrying?"
"I don't know when that is?" 
Ece was at the hotel entrance, she was handing over the keys of the motorbike for parking, when few men entered the hotel main gate on motorbike opened fire on ece and left the premises from the exit in split of a second. Ece clad in her jacket fell limp on the floor. The security personnel of the hotel gathered around her. Everyone was panicking, and then someone among them shouted for ambulance.
Emir had just entered the hotel. He found security gathered around something. He immediately headed towards them. He heard ambulance coming, he figured out some one is not well. He ran towards the crowd, finding his way through them, he saw Ece lying unconscious in the pool of blood. He checked for her breathing. She was breathing. He panicked seeing her like that. His throat became dry and he yelled "ambulance!"
The paramedics came, checked Ece, pushed aside everyone around her and put her on stretcher to the ambulance. Emir stood there watching everything stoically. Someone from the paramedic asked Emir who was he to the victim he said friend. They said he can accompany her to the hospital in ambulance. He went to the hospital in the ambulance with Ece.
Someone from the hotel called Feriha, that Ece had been shot at the hotel entrance. Feriha called Emir immediately. Emir told her he was in the ambulance with her, he asked her to come to the hospital.
Feriha told zehra that Ece had been shot and that she has to go to hospital. Riza was at an earshot and he heard her, he also said that she should leave immediately.
At the hospital:
Emir was waiting outside the OT, when feriha came. She found him visibly disturbed. He hugged her, trying to draw strength from her. When he broke the hug she asked him what happened? He explained her that when he came to the hotel he found crowd gathered round her, she had been already shot. He said this is yavuz for sure and he won't let him go scot free this time. He will have harsher punishment. Feriha listened to him and she felt some other ring to this story, but she remained quiet. Now was not the time