Part 23

Part 23: (last part)
When unal and aysun left, riza blessed feriha by keeping his hand on her hed "god bless you" and he went to the back to the bedroom. Mehmet came to her and said "congratulations!" feriha wanted to hug Mehmet but they couldn't get themselves to do that.
Omer ran upto her and said "sister you will get married to him" feriha said "yes"
"I like him sister" feriha gave a wide smile on his answer.
Feriha turned to her mother who was standing behind her. Zehra had a happy look on her face, she patted feriha's cheek looking lovingly in her eyes. She pulled her into hug, wrapping her hand around her and caressing her hair, she closed her eyes, a drop of tear rolled down. She said "you will live what you were born for. Your story will complete. I am happy my child, I am happy. The story I wrote for you will cometrue"
Emir went up with his parents to his apartment. On entering, they sat on the sofa and emir on the chair.
"Thanks for going there" said emir
Unal bent his head acknowledging it. "you were sure of all this so we thought to go along with you" Emir heard him quietly.
Aysun said "should I make coffee?"
Unal said "yes"
Emir nodded too.
Aysun went in the kitchen for making coffee, unal and emir were alone.
Unal said "I know our relationship has been quite strained, but thank you for helping me and aysun patch up"
Emir nodded "I think you were honest that day when you came. I felt you truly wanted to be with mom so"
"can we bury our differences and try to be father and son again. I know I have not been a good father, but still can we try"
Emir was listening to him with his head down and then he said "let's try"
Unal got up and walked upto him, emir got up too. Unal extended his hand for a handshake to which emir relented and then they hugged. Aysun saw father and son hugging and got really happy. Tears were rolling down her eyes. She kept the coffee cups on the dining table and hugged emir.
While drinking coffee aysun said "why don't you and feriha come for a family dinner"
"when do you want mom?"
"tomorrow"
"ok, we will be there."
"can will be there too"
After some time aysun and unal left for their home.
Later in the day Emir called feriha " yes emir"
"don't you want to go shopping"
Feriha was smiling "come soon I am waiting"
Zehra was standing close to feriha, feriha covered the mouthpiece of the phone and said softly "he is calling me for shopping" zehra said almost whispering "go ahead". She was happy seeing feriha living what she dreamt. She could see the sparkle in her daughter's eyes that she missed.
"I am coming in 15 mins"
"ok, I am waiting outside"
"see you" and she cut her phone.
Feriha joined emir in the car park. Emir was waiting outside his car. They hugged each other tightly, closing their eyes, feeling each other's happiness.
Then emir said "happy"
Feriha answered "very happy"
"come get in"
They sat in the car went to the market.
"let's buy your wedding dress first" then he said "buy a coloured one"
Feriha said "emir, I am fine with the white coloured dress"
"are you sure" she nodded yes
"okay"
"those wounds have healed" she turned and looked at him " you have healed them all" emir smiled while glancing at her.
They bought wedding dress for each other and did a lot of shopping. Hand in hand they spent their day enjoying and laughing blissfully.
Emir called koray and hande and informed them of the wedding date.
Mehmet went to meet seher the next day. They met in a coffee shop. Mehmet asked "what do you want to say seher"
"Mehmet, listen to me once, try to understand, I was tricked by akif into running with him. He left me stranded"
"seher, how can he trick you, why you didn't tell me anything. If you think I don't know what were you doing then let me tell you I am not that old Mehmet"
"you can accept your sister back..." Mehmet cut her
"stop it seher, you were never regretful, don't drag my family. Don't compare yourself with feriha"
"why your sister can do anything"
"my sister did not cheat, but you cheated me" he said angrily "don't ever try to get any close to my family. Tomorrow is feriha's marriage if you create any scene there, trust me I will forget that you were my wife once"
Seher was left speechless and Mehmet left from there.
In the night feriha and emir went for dinner at aysun and unal for dinner.
Can was happy to see feriha, he hugged her and said "feriha sister, if brother ever troubles you don't forget I am there"
Feriha said "sure"
Aysun and unal hugged emir. On seeing feriha aysun first held a straight face and broke into a faint smile "welcome feriha" feriha kissed her hand and unal's . unal also welcomed her.
They had a happy family dinner
Aysun asked "so all the arrangements are done"
Emir answered "yes"
Then aysun said holding unal's hand "we are planning are marriage too. Soon we will let you know the date"
Emir and feriha both congratulated them. Can said "I am happy too"
He hugged aysun and said congratulation."
In the night:
When everyone had slept, feriha slipped out of her room in the living room.
Mehmet was still awake. She went to him.
"Mehmet" he got up and sat
"Mehmet, we have had a very strained relation, I know it was tough for you too. I have seen pain in your eyes. Its not been easy for me as well. Let bygone be bygone"
Mehmet got up too. He had become quite emotional
He hugged her, she held on to him too. Zehra had got up hearing some voice. When she came out she saw Mehmet and feriha hugging each other. Tears rolled down her eyes. She thanked god and went and hugged both her son and daughter. Omer got up too and hugged zehra from behind.
Wedding day...
Emir and feriha got married in the park and lived happily ever after.