happiness at last

There is a pov for Ashley and maybe others but if you guys want to do it this way or keep going they same way I was going. Let me know what you think of Ashley pov.
-------------------------------------------------------------
After time Ashley's mom got remarried again. Ashley loved him as she loved her father. When Ashley got to school her shyness slowly started to fade away has she got to know this stranger more. When the year passed again she was In 11th grade and was friends with everyone but she never dated anybody. All seemed so well. The hidden girl was no longer hidden. She got out of the house and went to parties and games. After awhile she started to fall for a guy and his name was Ace Grey but that was it.

Ashley said, "well hey babe you want to come over today?""Yeah babe I will be over there at 4:00, I have to tell you something

"Yeah babe I will be over there at 4:00, I have to tell you something." Ace said.
Ashley started to freak out but pushed out the negative thoughts.

(Ashley pov)
Oh man what is he going to tell me I hope its not bad. What if he breaks up with me. Not likely because he has something to tell you but it as nothing to do about you. It has something to do about what you think about it.

I am jumping in my car and getting ready to leave when someone stops me.
"ASHLEY ASHLEY!"said Bonnie and Sara.

I groan and said," what do you want? I have to go meet Ace."

"Don't go we can't let you. Something bad is going to happen."They both said.
"What do you mean?"I said.

"He is going to tell you something he has no right to tell you. Your parents are the only ones who are to tell." Bonnie said.

I didn't know what to say. I ask them," would you like a ride to your houses?"

They both nod and get in. It was silent for the whole ride to Bonnie's house but before I could stop she said,"Never mind,I want to go to your house."

I look up and then looked at Sara and ask,"Would like to come to my house too?" Sara nods.

I drove off to my house and when we got there I ran to the door and walked inside and up to my room. I really didn't want to talk to anybody.
Four a clock rolls around.
And there is the door bell.
I walk down stairs to go and get it but before I could my mom gets it. I walked in and sat on the couch.
"Umm honey we have to tell you something and you my freak out."My mom said.
I looked around to see my friends and my parents and my boyfriend all standing around me.
"We umm know.......
-------------------------------------------------------------
@ _savvvyyy_
She helped me come up with the name for the boyfriend and she is my best friend. Thanks for helping me