OH NO TROUBLE

Okay so I know its been awhile since I have update and to my new readers will I hope you have liked it so far this book is very hard for me to write because I keep getting writers block so I am so sorry it hard with the babysitting job and school coming up and all the emotion flowing through me. So again enjoy this update and the last one. So lets get to reading my lovely readers. Get to it NOW I kid I kid u dont have to read it if you dont want to.
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
From Last chapter
I nod and ran behind a tree to undress. Then I shifted.
Oh how this felt so good to let Bella out. We howled in pleasure.
My dad mind links me and tells me to stop. But it was to late they were at least 20 maybe more but they all looked very angry for the disturbance. Uh oh this is not good.

Oh gosh I couldn't take them on. Then all of a sudden dad yell in his alpha tone," NO DON'T TOUCH HER AND WHO EVER DOES IT DUNGEON FOR THAT PERSON. It will be treason to as this is your future alpha if she doesn't find her mate but if she does she becomes luna of this pack. No back up." They all bowed there head and went to shift I went to shift and I but my cloths back on. " hey were sorry we thought you were a rouge that was trying to hurt our alpha." One of them said." What is your name?" Another one said. I looked at them and stayed quite. I looked at my dad wait for him to tell me who they are.
My dad says," oh this is Andrew and his mate, cash and his sister Natalie, Grayson and his dad." Okay I may have or may have not extradite little bit. But there was something about Grayson that I seem to like he is not my mate." Well I am Ashley and it nice to meet you."
They all nod, "so shall we head to  the pack house or is there something else you wanted to do alpha."

"I have to take my daughter back her home" my dad said.
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Sorry about the sudden drop but I is just so fun letting y'all sit in suspension I love the react people have. So please I live it at a cliff hanger so you would want more. Love the fact that I had 33 readers but I wish for more. This story is heading towards the trash very soon because it really not what people like. Oh gosh I am such a horrible writer. Pls don't hate me it my very first long story.:-(:'(:-). Let know if you want it to stay or go. Be honest I hate lies if you have a comment pls tell me privately. Thx lovely readers.