the bring back

Last chapter

"Umm honey we have to tell you something and you may freak out."said my mom
I look up to see my parents and my best friends and my boyfriend.
"We umm know that.......
End of last chapter

"We umm know that your father is alive and he had to fake his death because he didn't want you to grow up seeing a drunken dad at that time." My mom said.

" Wait wait what? This can't be we saw him being put in the grave he was in the grave. This is a joke right your playing a joke on me right?"I said.
I looked around and they all had a serious face. I did not want to break down and cry. But It happened.

"Where is he and what is his name?" I asked.

My mom said," He is here and his name is John."

"When can I see him?" I asked.

" He is here in this house." My mom said. When she said that John walked into the room I gave one look at him and yelled," I can't believe it how long have you been doing to me Bonnie, Sara, Ace. You were all in on it and didn't tell me. "

I ran out of the house and took a walk. I need to breath and think this though.
How could this happen? What will they do now that he's back? What will I do? Could I live with them knowing that they lied to me? I walked into the park. I sat down on the swing. Thought about everything. Then I heard someone walking up from behind me. This could not get any worse than it all ready has.
"Hey babe, please talk to me. I am sorry I kept that from you. I really wanted to tell you but your parents made me keep quiet and I am sorry."said Ace.

I wouldn't look up. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He started to wipe my cheeks. I didn't know I was crying in till he was wiping my cheeks.

Man why did I have to cry much. I drop down in to Ace's lap.

Not wanting to do any thing I got up and asked,"Can I stay with you at your house?

He thought about it then said,"Yea babe I would love for you to stay with me."

Not that I mind but he was a little to happy over having me over.

Gosh I hope he doesn't try anything. I am not ready for that

***
Sorry this chapter was short. At the top is john. Ashley's dad. I will be up date every Tuesday from now on.