The Day of My Birthday yay

Well hello lovely readers how are you? If your o.k. then good. If your feeling horrible then sorry just take a breath then go punch something. Pls don't be mad at me but if you really like this story (which I really doubt some of you )
I may not leave this up any longer I may just stop updating it. This could be the last chapter. If you really like then let me know. Oh listen to me I sitting here bending y'all ear talking about this story. Well here you go the maybe last update.
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Ashley pov

Omgsh its my birthday and I want to stay in bed all day. Yay. Note the sarcasm.  I wanted to scream at the world because I hated here. You see if you don't remember last week I had my dad come back and act like nothing is wrong like he has always been here, I lost my best friend and my boyfriend. So you see I just want to be alone but my mom was not letting it happen it today. She is all like well its your birthday and you need to get out of bed. Ace stop by to try and apologize but I wouldn't let him in my room. Man could I be a horrible person.

"Get your lazy ass out of bed." My mom said. I was shocked my mom never cusses at me in less I made her really angry. So that gives me about 20 minutes to get my depression butt out of bed.

"Mom I am up okay stop yelling at me." I said. Lets just say wow I can be very bossy. Sometimes. I get up and put on some short jeans and my cute little country plaid shirt and tied it up to make it look cute. I braid my down my side then I applied some make up.

I walked stairs and I checked my phone lets seen how many calls and text I got. Oh 50 calls 200 messages. Well I expected less but lets see who the calls are from and who and what the messages say.

Calls and text

Ace 20 miss calls and 30 messages that say

Baby please don't be mad I love you and hate when your mad at me.
Pls answer me I want to know what your thinking.
DAMN IT ASHLEY ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW.
Okay I am sorry I didn't mean to say that.
Pls forgive me she is my mate and I need you to understand I can't let you beat your self up.
No we are not over baby ash pls talk to me.
I am not letting you go just talk to me.
Sweetheart I need you and I want you.
........
Well you get the whole point that he was trying to make. So lets see who else has texted or called me.

Calls and text
Sara 20 calls and 5 text

The messages

Hey I wanted to wish you happy b-day ley.
I am sorry.
Pls just talk to me I cant handle this stupid 'just because u were making out my boyfriend' kind shit.
Ley you know I love you I tried so hard to not hurt u.
Babe just say something. Oh and get out of that bed. Not a time to be depressed. Its your birthday today.

Well that's all that you know.

When I walk in the kitchen to see.....

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Well I could write more but you know me I will not let y'all really find out any thing then. But I may need a little help it like a game if you can private message me. Okay so here is the game I need Ashley's mate but I don't know what to call him or anything about him or what he looks like so if you can make up a guy for Ashley to fall in love. Oh and he has to be a werewolf. If I like your boy then the next chapter will be dedicate to you and I will read and comment and vote on any story of yours. Well thx for your help. Xoxox :-). Have a good day or night. Love k