secrets of my life

A/n well I switched the pov to let you see in there mind. Soo get to reading lovely readers I kid I kid lol but seriously tell me what u think.
Love my little reader enjoy the update.

Well here goes nothing, I was about to learn more of my secrets that I really don't want to hear but I need to. I really wasn't wanting to hear all about the secrets. But I get out of my bed and found some jeans, loose grey t-shirt. I jumped up and ran to the bath room to be clean and ready. There's is not much to do but take a shower and put on mascara some eye shadow. I hated to take long times.

There is a knock on my door. I was I my bath putting I make up when John walked in. "Well hello princess."
John said.

"First, don't call me that. Secondly, good morning dad." I said to him.

He said," Well we have to get going on out father daughter day."

"Alright give me a few seconds." I said, with that he walked out.

I was done as soon as he was at the stairs which is close to my room.

"Let's go." I said.

We walked out to his car and got in.

He drove to a place were we could talk.

We stop once we arrived.

John pov

Oh man how can I tell her? What will she say?

She is my beautiful daughter that is suppose to become alpha of my pack.
She will freak but she will have to live with it she is suppose to turn on her 16th birthday.

We get to were I want to talk and get out this is the werewolf world.

Ashley's pov

"Well here we are here. What is it that you wanted to tell me?" I said.

"Umm well you and I are werewolf and I am the alpha of the lightning moon pack so you are suppose to become alpha." John said.

" no no no I can't be a alpha of a tribe."I said. You there is a little thing I forgot to say I have known I was a werewolf for at least 7 years ago that was my first time shifting to my wolf.

They say that I was suppose to shift at the age if 16 but I shifted early. They also said I have a mate but no body knows who he is in till I meet him. I found out I am a rare one to I am a pure white wolf. Cool.

"What you knew all along that you were a werewolf?" He said. I knew from the first time we meet he was one.

"Yeah I knew I all so know that you are one to."I said.

"How could have I not smelled your wolf or feel the presence of your wolf?" He asked.

"I am a pure white wolf. I have many powers and one is to seal my smell to not blow the werewolf world out of hiding." I said.

"Would you like to meet my wolf I haven't let her out In seven years?"I asked.

He shook his head yes. Was starting to let her out.

"Well hello dad its nice to meet you I am Isabella but I liked to be called Bella please and thank you" Bella said.

"Well hi my name is John and I am please to have this talk with you."
He said.

"You to dad I go hope to see you again and talked to you." Bella said.
With that she have me back control.
She was telling me all kinds of things. I just pushed her to the back of my head.

I want to let my wolf out so I say," can I go for a run?, is it safe here to run here?"

He nods and says,"only if I go for a run with you and you do what I said and go were I go."

I nod and ran behind a tree to undress. Then I shifted.
Oh how this felt so good to let Bella out. We howled in pleasure.
My dad mind links me and tells me to stop. But it was to late they were at least 20 maybe more but they all looked very angry for the disturbance. Uh oh this is not good.