Chapter 18

Hello guys I am so sorry for the wait. I have been super busy and also dealing with writers block which total sucks by the way. So I hope. You will enjoy this chapter.
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Previous chapter
"Well its fun to be the dominant one once in a while. But what did the king have in mind?" I asked.

"You will see. Let's go to my room." He says.
Oh now I am definitely getting it.
End of previous chapter
Three days later
We end up completing that mating process. And now we are getting ready for war. The rouge king has took the girl and I need to help.
I am in the shower at the moment. Time to get out. I get out and look when the mirror when all of a sudden I feel a sharp ping in my heart. Okay what the hell was that?
Someone was trying to get through to me. So I opened up my mind link. And voice cane screaming in.

Mind link
"What the hell is goin on?" I yelled in my alpha tone.
"Someone just killed Hannah Calom," a man said.
"Where ,I am on my way?" I said.
"By the north side." He said.
I broke the mind like and got dressed and ran outside.
As I kept walking I smelled the smell of death. Believe it or not death has a smell, it is foul and sour. I see the dead body of a 16 year old girl.
"God damn it. Who the hell did this? Someone has started a war." I yelled out in frustration. I turned to the doctor.
"What's the cause?" I ask.
He points and her throat. It had been slit. Shit.
"Keep the parents away" I say.
There is a scream for in the back a call for their baby. I couldn't let them see her like this. That would be the only way they see her.
There was a lot of blood.
I got the sweater that I had wrapped around me and put it over her.
I told some guards to block the view. And they did so has I walked toward the parents.
"Mr. and mrs. Calom I am so sorry for you loss. We will have a funeral for her tomorrow." I say with a heavy heart. And cry a little bit.
"You don't even know her. You put my daughter on guard duty. Why would u do that?" The mom says.
"No I did not put her on guard duty. She was suppose to go to the hospital today and help with the babies in the hospital. I remember because I have it all written down." I said.

" show me then where you have it written down. And why you won't let me see my baby?" She asked.
I start to walk then turned around and waited for them.
They started to follow me.
Why did this have to happen when Caleb was away on business?
Like really couldn't wait till he got back.
I got into my office and the two parents sat down.
I start to look at my book case and found the hidden book I had. It had everything thing I need to know it the pack. I was working on jobs for everyone in the book and nobody knew what that book look like and with my powers I changed what it looked like everyday and changed the location every day.
I turned around and looked through the book and found her name. And showed then were she was suppose to be.
It said that she was suppose to be in the hospital. They gasp.
"What? I told you she was suppose to be in the hospital." I said.
" she lied to us. She said that you need her to be on watch." The mom said.
"No I would never put any teen on the watch job in less it was okay with the parents. You never called me back so I assumed you wanted her closer to home." I say.
They both cried and walked out of my office. When they are fully out of hearing reach I change the book And put it in a different locate.
I don't trust any body with the book but me. There are things in there. Like my schedule and Caleb schedule. I didn't need any body to know that.
I turn around and I smell something foul and dirty.
I quickly jump and catch the person in my office.
They come out of hiding and start to yell. I cover their mouth.
"Who are u and what are I doing here?" I ask.
They shake there head.
"Won't talk huh. I will get u to talk." I says.
I mind link the Ryan.
A-Ashley R-Ryan
A- hey get in here we got a spy.
R- alright another day in the office. Female or male?
A- why does it matter? And bring the wolf bane and the silver mixed. It's a strong one.
R-alright on my way.
End of mind link.
I struggle with they spy some more. And then Ryan came in.
"Here. I can't do that." He says.
"And why the hell not?" I say
"She is my mate." He says.
I go wide eye. Oh my goodness
"I will do it quickly." I say. Then stay the needle in to her neck. And she falls asleep.
"Mind link another guard. To come put her in the cages." I say and a few seconds late another guard comes in and grabs the girl.
"Make sure you lock her in the silver chains." I says.
"I will not hurt her. I promise but I need answers". I say to Ryan.
He just nods his head and walks away.
I know at this moment that he was not happy about what I had to do.
She need a little pain but it wasn't going to be done by me.
I need to call Caleb and tell him what's been going on but before that I needed to change the location of the book. I changed the name and the title and the color and made it hide in the roof between the upper floor and the roof. No will find it not even Caleb. He knows I have it but doesn't know what it looks like or where it is? I told him it was best. Because if someone tried to get it out of him  and he knew then that would be the end of the pack. And he understands.