A Year Later

"Hey Sara",said Bonnie. "Hey Bonnie",said Sara. Boonie said,"who is that girl over there?". Boonie was the new girl and didn't know anything about her new school. Sara said," oh don't even go waste your time on her. Her name is Ashley." Bonnie said," I think I know her wait right here." Sara said what, hey where are you going." Bonnie walked straight up to her table. She was eating and reading. Bonnie said," Ashley is that you." Ashley doesn't even look up from her book and say," sorry you must have ..." before she could finish her sentence she looks up with shock to in her eyes and screams," Bonnie omg how are you, I've missed you so much." At that point in time everybody was shocked, they have never seen Ashley smile in till that very day. But Ashley still didn't make any friends or date any boys that asked her. People around start to call her hidden girl. Ashley 's mom was very concerned about Ashley and tried to talk to her but all Ashley wanted was to stay in her room all the time. The reason Ashley transferred from another school is because when she was in 6th grade her father died. Ashley became very depressed and tried to kill her self so she could see her father again. Her mother took her out of that school and because  Ashley's dad went to that school and his picture were put up every were around the school. Ashley always stayed hidden, and keep to her self.

 Ashley always stayed hidden, and keep to her self

There is Bonnie above and Sara at the top