The meeting

As soon has  I gave her the title I ran with Kayley.
Once I ran past the borders I could hear howls of sadness from my pack. I stop running and walked Kayley was in the carer in front of me so I could watch her. This trip is suppose to be a 2 day trip by car but I can make it one by foot. So I stared running again and making sure that Kayley was okay. Once I had reached the alpha kings broader. The beta came running forward.
"What is your business here?" he said.
"Ryan cut the shit and let me see him." I said.
He started to walk so i followed him. When we got in side i smell this most amazing smell it was better then Kyles.
"Alpha there is a female here to see you."Ryan said.
He said." Okay let her in."
I walked in and he was happy at first intil his eyes landed on Kayley.
He yelled."YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN."
I said"I am. You didn't let me explain. She is my sister. My parents died in a rouge attack. She is not my child."
He said."Oh sorry."
I turned around and place Kayley on the floor in her packen play.
I looked at him and asked" what is your name alpha king?"
"My name is Caleb. What is your lovely mate?" He asked.
"My name us Hayley." i said.
He looked at me and walked out. Hum well thats not normal. Welp lets go find his room and take a little nap. I walked around and smelled to see if i could smell were his room was and i did find it but what i found inside was worse.
I open the door and saw Kyle there.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.
He just  stared at me.
"I am here to get you back." He said.
Nope I ran all the way back to Caleb.  I walked in Caleb's office and saw he was in a meeting. I walked up to him and sat on his lap. I said." Hey babe what's this meeting about?"I asked.
"It is about your old pack." He said.
Oh no I wonder what happend to them.
Someone spoke up and guess who it was. Kyle.
He said" The alpha you put in charge is...."
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Sry I haven't writen in so long I was thinking of who to finish this chapter. Well tootles intill next time have a great  summer. Bye.
                    Love,
                               K
The total word count is 434.