the find of my life time part 1

I'll just get right to the story. Enjoy
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

From last chapter

Well that's all that you know.

When I walk in the kitchen to see.....

End of last chapter
Ashley's pov
When I walk in the kitchen I see a very messy kitchen cake batter mixed with blood. Two dead bodies half transformed. I don't know what happened but the next thing I know is am awoken by someone crying. Its a baby. But I don't understand why is there a baby crying. I got up and went to the baby. It was a girl. Awe.

" hello, whats going on here? Where am I? And what happened to my mom and step dad?" I said.
" There dead rogues killed them and you and your sister were brought to my pack house. Ashley." John said.
"When did my mom have this baby?" I asked.

" it's 5 days old." John said.

Omgsh this baby is a newborn.
"Wait how long was I out for?" I asked.

" 3 days."

"Whats her name?" I asked.

"I don't know I was hoping these letters could explain that to you." John said has he was handing me there letters.

There was two from my mom and one from my step dad.
John walked out to give me some privacy so I could think. I opened the first letter.

Dear Ashley,

I know you know that we are died and I told john two days before the baby was born to had theses letters to you. Yes she is your sister. I gave birth to her and I named her Kayley. I saw this coming I didn't tell you because I didn't what you to try and stop it.  You are the parent of Kayley now. I know that you can do it don't tell her about us tell that your her mother. I don't want her to know that her mom died when she was just a newborn. I love you very much. I know you can raise her. If I didn't then I wouldn't have left her to you. Leave long buttercup and keep your head up. In the next letter there is some money.
                                                 ,Love mom

Omgsh what. I opened the next letter there was a credit card and a letter. The credit card has my name on it.

Dear Ashley,
Well has you know I left you money  enough money for yours and Kayley's life. So enjoy and don't waste it away. Oh when you were unconscious your father read a letter I wrote saying to burn the house down with everything except a few thing that should be in your new dresser. Love you baby girl oh and the pin code is your birthday.
                    , love mom

Hold up she had what done. Why would she want the house burned down. Ugh I will talk to  John later. Last letter my step dad.

Dear Ashley,

Look I know you're upset that I wasn't your real father. But just so you know I loved you like you were my real baby and I have your sister. I loved  her from the few hours I got to be with her. Please don't tell her about  werewolf. But if you need to then tell her. She is one so don't worry she will know it but you should not be the one to tell her. We will tell her. We will come to you in a dream  and tell you before we tell her so it doesn't spring on you when she ask about. Take care of her please. Love her like I have loved you.  I love you princess.
                            ,love dad

Oh my word were have I been living. I got up and grab Kayley. She had some cloths on. I started to think how am I going to do this.

All I need to do was figure out what happened and where are my parents and why was my house burned down?

I mind link John, " where are you and can we talk please?

It took a second to mind link me back, "  In my office. Can it wait I am in a meeting with the alpha of  black light pack.

"  No I will be there in a second and don't try and stop me because I am pissed of right now and when that happens someone dies if the get in my way." I said threw the mind link.

He said,"  Honey, do you have Kayley with you?"

" yes Kay is with me."  I said

He said," Put her down so  you don't hurt her."

" The only reason I have her is to stay calm. I would never hurt my own flesh and  blood even if it just half." I said before he could say anything else I cut the mind link off.

I was at  his office I just walked in without knocking. I said," WHY DID MY HOUSE GET BURNED DOWN? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PARENTS AND WHERE ARE THEY? AND DON'T LIE TO ME. "  Yeah I have a little bit of anger problem with family. But I can control it.  I think.

" I am sorry but your mom and step dad are died. There was a rouge attack and they died. Has for your house burned down that was so you had nothing to go back to and so you wouldn't take Kayley there." John said. He look behind him and nods is head.

I turned around to see a real hot alpha oh shit I am so rude. " I am sorry for intervening on your meeting alpha." I said to the guy I didn't know.

" Oh sweetheart I don't mind if  you came in yellen at any any one just so long you promises that you will came with me and.........."
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Lets just say the big bad old alpha is not going to be her mate but some alpha will but it will be the future alpha  of some pack. So I hoped you like the dramatic changes it. And sorry but for some reason my heart won't let me  stop writing. I hope y'all understand and don't hate me for not taking it down. I believe it still has life and it will keep it rolling in till I am bored of it. Also I will take all comments if you like it or think there is something wrong with it tell me please I would love to hear what you guys think. Love k