the alpha king

I know bare with me i am still trying to figure out why she left Kyle. I am sry but it has to be done and no Ashley is not a power hungry girl.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I go and grap Kayley and bring her with me. I pack my clothes and her clothes. While I get ready I mind like my beta. She walks In the room.

"Yes alpha." my beta askes me.

" how would you like to be alpha of this pack? I can no longer take hold of this pack and i will not be retruning. Or i will return just as queen luna. Please take offer." i said.
She thought for a second then asked " is this for real or are you playing with me?"

"I want you to have the alpha title. I can no  longer bear the title which goes to my name. it has to be you. I have no child to pass it down to and i dont want to give it to Kyle. So please take it." i said.

She said," yes alpha i will take it so you can go get him."

"I alpha Ashley give my title to you Carey Bensworth. Do you execpt the responsibility and right to protect and love this pack as your family?"

"I do."she said.

" Then that is that. You are alpha now the whole pack knows so now you can live your alpha blood to the fullest. Best wish to you my faithfull friend."
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Hey sry i havent updated in a while i have been busy with school and writer blocks has been getting at me and i couldn't think what i wanted to write.
I am also sry that short it just to give u guys something to read. Love k