the story of the rouge king

Well here i am i alive don't. Worry aa who am i kidden lets get to the story
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
He goes into a story about the rouge king.
" so the rouge king is very strong and alone a alpha king and queen can beat him. So the reason is i came to you for help is because in order to be an alpha kings mate you have to be a white fur and you have that. So can you tell me why this is your mate?"

"Well because he was my mate but is now not because we rejected each other and know i am a free one and still on the hunt for the next one so if you will so kindly take me to my alpha king mate so i may clam him and he clam me." i said. Not really knowing that this was going to end. Kyle jumps at me and say "please don't"." Well i cant let them destroy her pack and take to be to someone she is not made for. I love you and don't every forget that." i say and kiss him one last time. Then he say the words i hated to hear but need to hear. " i Kyle Conner rejected you Ashley Closepin."
"I Ashley Closepin rejected you Kyle Conner." i mouth i love u and left i am really sorry but i need to do it.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
so umm i am sry this is a fuller chapter. Do you think she should have done it or should she have not care? Let me know what you think.