Chapter 15 : Jajangmyun

Chapter 15

<My POV>

I woke up early today. My heart was beating so fast and i was so nervous. It was my consultation with Mr Lee Soo Man. Yeon Jae unnie even said that due to my good progress, he might tell me if was going on solo or in a group. I washed up, changed and went to eat breakfast.

As usual, DO was the only one awake, and in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Morning Kae Li! Slept well?" He asked as he placed my breakfast on the table.

"Ne. Kamsahamnida oppa."

I ate quickly and when i was done, Sehun and Suho woke up. They waved goodbye to me as i slipped into my shoes.

"You dont want to go together?" Suho ask

"Aniyo. Its ok! I want to go and practice a bit first."

We said our goodbyes and i left.

When it was finally time for the consultation, Yeon Jae unnie told me that it would be held in the dance practice room where i will first sing, followed by dance and then Mr Lee Soo Man would talk with me.

Mr Lee Soo Man entered the room with his assistant and sat on the chairs with Yeon jae unnie.

I greeted him and he bowed a back.

I started with a song that i chose by Davichi and T-ara, We Were In Love, followed by the dances that i have been practicing, Give It To Me, Alone and NoNoNo.

I had sips of water in between the different dances but it was still quite tiring. When I was done, they clapped for me. We then went to take a seat at the couch to discuss.

"I am overall very pleased with your performance and progress so far. Your Vocals and Dance have improved a lot since the auditions." He started.

He explained to me about the upcoming month shedule and some activities. I listened and nodded along the way to show that i understood.

" I am still thinking about if you will be going on solo or with a group, so keep practicing and working hard ok?"

I nodded and thanked him befor he and his assistant left.

"You did well!"Yeon Jae said as she gave me a hug.

"Really?! Thanks unnie! You really helped me alot!"

"Lets go eat something yummy ok? My treat!"

I smiled, nodded and we took our stuff and left.

We were on the way out of the building.

"Yeon Jae noona! Kae Li!" a voice shouted from behind.

We turned around. It was Sehun.

He ran towards us.

"Oh hi Sehun!"said unnie.

"Hi."

"Hello! Noona, can I bring Kae Li out for lunch?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah! I am treating her lunch you want to come along?"

Sehun then told Yeon Jae unnie something that I couldn't hear.

Unnie's eyes grew big.

"Oh right! Kae Li ah, mian. I got to go somewhere, Sehun will bring you for lunch ok? I'll treat you sometime!" she said and ran off.

"Unnie! Yeon Jae unnie!"

"Bye!" and she vanished into the lift.

"Unnie..." and the lift doors closed.

"C mon Kae Li!" Sehun said and dragged me out of the building.

"Where are we going..." I asked. Things were still quite akward between us since the party.

We arrived at a jajangmyun shop.

I was just craving for this.

"Let eat jajangmyun!" Sehun said and we went to have a seat.

We placed our orders.

"So-" i tried to start the conversation but Sehun cut me off.

"Sorrry Kae LI! Sorry! I am so sorry!" He exclaimed while rapidly bowing. 

"Woah, its ok! What are you so sorry for? Your hair is all messy already!" i said and couldnt help but laugh at how messy his hair was from all that bowing.

"For... i dont know how to explain... but i guess you know what i mean? Please dont ignore me..." He said and gave me those puppy eyes that no one can ever reject.

"Ok,ok. " i said and smiled. i guess he meant about the party so i just accepted his apology.

Sehun grabbed my hands and held it tight which startled me.

"Thank you Kae Li!"

I plastered a smile while trying to free my hands. He realised that i was feeling a little uncomfortable and immedietly released my hands. 

"Sorry!"

"Its ok."

"Two bowls of jajangmyun!" 

We had a long chat while eating our jajangmyun.

"I got to go." I told Sehun as we entered the building.

"See you tonight then. Bye!"

i waved to him and went up for my class.