Chapter 2-Introduction

Mr.Hemmington got in after a few minutes of waiting. "Hey kids! How’s your summer? So let’s introduce our selves since you still don’t know each other!”

He asks us a question and don’t give us the opportunity to answer? Why bother as-

Before I could finish my thoughs someone opened the door and look who it is! Brianna!

“Miss Ace, how come your late at your first day?” he said, trying to look scary.

“I’m sorry Mr.Hemmington, It won’t happen again.” she said grinning.

“Go take your seat with Miss Blairy at the back.” he just let Brianna go since it’s our first day. Brianna just nodded.

“Hey!” she said. “Thank God your here he’s so boring!” I said, yawning.

“Yeah, tell me about it.” Brianna said showing a blank expression.

The introduction went on until it’s the tri-means turn. After Amber and Britney made their stupid introduction speech it’s Georgina’s turn.

“Hi everyone! I’m Georgina Williams! Of course you know me, you must be stupid if you don’t” she said in a flirty voice. Oh my, she’s so assuming!

“I’m the captain of the cheerleaders, I’m not really into sports and my boyfriend is-“

“Zachary!” She squealed.

Oh, It’s just Zachary Smith.

Wait, what?! He can’t be in my class! After what he did to me in the hallway this morning! I pinched my self hoping that this is just a day dream.

“Ouch!”

“Oh god! Did I just say that out loud?!”

“Yes!” Brianna said, putting a confused face.

“Miss Blairy, is something wrong?” he said.

“None Mr.Hemmington, I just pinched myself” I felt my cheeks burned up in embarrassment.

“And why’s that?” He asked confused.

Oh my, what will I say. Maybe I’ll come up with a lie. But I’m not a good liar! Oh my Gosh, I can’t tell the truth infront of this whole class. Zach was still leaning by the door his arms crossed.

“Miss Blairy” He warned me. I know that look, which means if I will not answer I’ll get dentention. I cannot get detention, I never get detention.

“Umm, er, uh” I stuttered, and he gave me another hard warning. And that’s it, I gave up.

“Because I saw Zach, I thought it’s just a daydream that’s why I pinched my self and I found out that it’s not.That’s it, because I saw Zach.”

I catched my breath and looked at my classmates they looked.......

Confused? They didn’t laugh at me?

Zach broke the awkward silence and burst into laughter.

“That’s so intresting Miss...” He paused trying to remember my last name. “Miss Blairy” I just glared at him. And he took his seat beside..ME?!

“Um, Why are you sitting beside me?” I asked him, still glaring.

“Because, I want to.” He said smirking. God! That’s so Hot. Hey! What am I thinking?!

“You know there are lots of seats anywhere where you can seat....Oh” I realized that there are no more seats available. My Cheeks burned in embassment. I could feel him laughing inside. And it’s my turn to introduce my self.

“I’m Tanya Blairy, I love reading, and She’s my bestfriend” Pointing at Brianna and she smiled.

***

Vomment