Chapter 3-Bumping

Another day came.Luckily Zach didn’t piss me off that much.

And it’s finally lunch time. We sat in our usual table with our friends.

“Hey girls” Said Brianna.

“How’s your day?” Amanda said,she’s one of our friends, she’s also really pretty and nice sitting beside her is her boyfriend Bryan, one of the football players. He’s also handsome but not very popular and he doesn’t have a big ego.

“Guess what!?” Brianna shrieked.

“What!” Amanda said excitedly.

“We are classmates with Zachary Smith at History! Zachary! Oh God!” She said almost shouting.

“What?! Are you Serious?! I would die to be in your place! Gosh, I envy you!” She said looking sad. I just rolled my eyes.

“Ehem!” Bryan cleared his throat. A grin formed my face. Bryan was Amanda’s sweet boyfriend.

“Your always be my one and only Babe, and you know that” Amanda said kissing his cheek.They’re so adorable. After eating and chatting with random stuff.

Finnaly the bell rang.

****

The day went well. As I walk down the field to get to my car I bumped into someone.

Zachary. Again.

“Well, well you again nerd!” He said smirking down at me.

“When will you stop calling me names?!” I said. I could feel the anger pushing though my vains.

“Umm, how about never?” He said.Almost glaring at me.

I swear if this freaking boy would never stop, I’ll kick is ass. Hard.

“How about get out of my way?” crossing my arms. Obviously we are the only person at  the field. This is really awkward.

“How about get out of my way?” He said in a high pitched voice,mimicking me.

“You’re Tanya right? Hi I’m Zachary Smith.” He said. He wants me to shake hands with Him?! God! Okay I’ll admit, He’s freakin hot!! I’m sure Brianna would kill me if she knew this. She would kill to be in my place.

“Yeah umm,Tanya.Tanya Blairy.”I said as I shake his hands. I felt the softness of his hands. And I pulled away immedietly.

“So do you need a ride?” Seriously?! Zachary asking me if I need a ride? Based on my knowledge about him he would never let anyone ride his bike!

“Your gonna give me a ride?” Looking confused.

“No, I’m just going to usher you outside to fetch a taxi.”

“Oh” I can’t help to feel a little disappointment in me.

“In case you don’t know I never let anyone ride in my awesome bike, even Georgina, so what, need a ride or what?” He said waitng for my answer patiently.

“Umm, No thanks, I have a car.” I said as I turned my back at him.vBut he caught my hand. I turned while looking at my wrist where his soft arms were located.

“Um, er, Ah, I just want to say that I had a nice time talking to you.” Did he just stuttered? I don’t know what’s wrong with this boy. He doesn’t stutter when he talks to Georgina. I just stand there in shock.

He noticed that I was still looking at my wrist. He removed his hands away from my wrist and putting it in his pocket looking nervous. That’s why I decided to talk.

“Yeah, me too.” I said smiling at him. On the way to my car He shouted something at me.

“I hope you won’t bump at my beautiful sexy body again.” He said smirking.

“Never again.” I said while looking at him with disgust.

I would never bump at him again.I promise I’ll watch where I’m going ,because I don’t to bump at his beautiful sexy body again.

____________________

Vomment ;)