Chapter 7 - Brilliant Idea (with Zach's POV)

Sorry.The update is sooo late.. I was busy xD 

Enjoyyy :3

******

My class was a usual boring class. At last the bell rang signalling for lunch time.

When I entered the lunch room I can see that there’s no sign for Brianna, Amanda and even Bryan so I ordered my chips and juice first and went to the counter to pay for it. After paying I searched for any signs of my them again and finnaly I spotted Brianna with Amanda beside her, they were on their way for our table. And I also walked towards their direction.

“Hey.” I said while pulling a chair for me to sit in.

“Hi, ohh by the way I was wondering if Ryan could come sit with us at lunch starting tomorrow since Bryan was also sitting here.” She said wiggling her eyebrows at us. Of course it would be unfair if we won’t let him sit here because when Amanda started dating Bryan, we are the reason why he is invited. And we can’t even say no to Brianna.

“Yeah, sure.” I said smiling at her.

“I’m excited to meet him.” Amanda said in a sing-song, while pulling a chair out since she just arrived and with Bryan behind her back.

“Yeah me too. At least I have a partner here, we can also have boy talks!” He said sticking his tongue out at us.

I giggled at that thought, them talking about Brianna and Amanda.

“Hey, Tanya. Incase you have noticed you’re the only one in this group who has no boyfriend. And as you can see we won’t let anyone sit here unless they have a boyfriend.” She said wiggling her eyebrows.

“Ouch!” I said sarcastically while putting a hand on my chest. “Ok Fine! Bye! Since now, pretend that you don’t know me!” I said moving out of the table.

“Hey!” Brianna and Amanda said at the same time.They looked at each other and giggled. Brianna was the first one to talk.

“Come back here!” She said shouting at me to get my attention. I immiedietely got back to my seat because if I’ll walkout I don’t know where I’ll seat. Good thing they told me to come back.

“I know you can never let me go.” I said pouting.

“Look,You know what we mean about ‘not having a boyfriend’. Which means- “ Before Amanda could continue I cut her off with my hands signing her to stop because i know what she’ll going to say.

“I WON’T have a boyfriend and I will NOT find a boyfriend!” I said highlighting the keywords.

“You-Ugh! Your life sucks.” She said pouting.

“Uh-uh... I love my life!” I said sticking me tounge out.

“Whatever.” She muttered.

The day went on peacefully.

*

Zach’s P.O.V.

It’s really fun teasing Tanya. But there is this one though that’s bugging why did I even blush at her. I don’t blush at girls. I never blush! Ugh!

I hate this. I just got in, in my car and went home.

Our house is kinda big considering that I’m from a well-heeled family. My Mom and Dad owns a company named ‘Bunny’sPlaythings’. When Iask them why they named it ‘bunny’ they always answer me with ‘Because it’s a cute name’ or sometimes they don’t even answer me.

*

I entered our house and heard my sister’s voice. Glad she’s back. And yes I have a sister. She’s a model and she hardly step in this house because she’s always busy in her photoshoots. So, when she’s here it’s because of something important or whatever.

“Hey,baby brother.” She said in a sexy way while opening her arms to embrace me. “Didn’t you missed me?” I shooked my head and rejected her embrace.

“I’m not a baby!”I snapped walking past her. But she was too stubborn and followed me instead and hugged me from behind. We are usually so close but I don’t even know why I’m acting like this.

I was in a bad mood now and I don’t want to bother her with my mood that’s why I just want to go up to my room and not talk to her I don’t want to hurt her feelings.

“What’s with the bad mood Brod?” she asked as she jumped infont of me. With a confused look.

“Ugh,Nothing!” I said trying to escaped from her but obviously I can’t. She’s always blocking me.

“Ohh, I get it. It is because of a girl isn’t it?” She said wiggling her eyebrows.

“No.” I said looking down.

“Ohh..What is the problem brother? Did she broke up with you or something? Tell me. I can help you out!” She said in an encouraging smile.Ugh, she knows me very well! I know she will figure it out. That’s why I want to get out from her as soon as possible.

“Gosh,stop it!.” I complained. ”By the way, why are you here? I don’t want you to leave. I’m just curious.” I said trying to drop the topic.

“Ohh..I thought that since your grown up now I just came here to see if you already had a girlfriend.” She said smirking but I can see it through her eyes that she’s questioning that for real. And I don’t doubt that she’s only coming here for just that reason I know that she’s very serious about me having a girlfriend, since were too close with eachother.

“I don’t have a girlfriend.” I said. Actually I just said that because I don’t want them to meet Georgina. I really don’t love her I’m just kinda using her for my fame you know. But no offence I know that that’s her reason too.

“Ok! I have a friend you know and she’s beautiful but not really smart just beautiful.” She said nodding her head. But I just realized what she said and quickly refused it.

“Ok I admit! I have a girlfriend! Are you happy now?” said raising my hands in surrender. I just surrendered because I have a brilliant idea.

“Ok! Bring her on Sunday. For dinner. I wanna meet her!” she said with a wide grin and walk away.

I just know what to do.

**

So what do you think ? :3

Lame or what?

Don't forget to Vomment! <3