Chapter 11 - The Dinner

A/N: Heyyy Guyss! Ooooooohhhhh Sorry!! This is so late because I went to a camping, it’s my first camping in being out of town, so that’s why I can’t update lately. And by the way I’m a part of the Supreme Students Government (SSG) In our school and we are incharge for the teacher’s day, so that makes me extra busy!! Haha! So please bear with me J

Anyway! Here’s the chapter! Enjoy!

***

Our dinner table has six seats Zach’s parents and him sat on the other side and our family on the other. I’m facing Zach. Our maids placed some additional food, and Mom said.

“Okay, so dinner is served. Let’s eat!” I took my seat still thinking how this dinner will go.

“Tanya, mind if you pray for the food?” Dad said. I replied with a nod.

“Heavenly Father..........” I continued to pray.

After praying we started to eat and they started to talk about business except for us two (Zach and me).

“Yes of course, this is my son, Zachary, the future successor of our company. And I’m guessing this is your daughter? “ Zach’s mother said. I can’t help but notice that Zach got his few traits on her. She’s also fine-looking.

“Yes, this is Tanya. Tanya Mr. And Mrs. Smith and Zach.” She introduced. I reached out my hand except for Zach and they did the same.

“And Zach...” Mom trailed off, gesturing me to shake hands with him. “You should also get to know him more Tanya, because you will be also be partners in business in the near future.”  But before I get hold of his hand he spoke.

“We actually have known each other.” I returned my hand and placed it in my lap and looked at it, feeling a little embarrassed. I could feel the redness forming on my cheeks. “We go to the same school, she’s one of my classmates in History and she’s my partner in our Long Project, right Tanya?” He said in a serious tone.

“Y-yes.” I stuttered. That was all I could say. I can’t believe he explained all of that. I know that i’m making it a big deal. “Ohh really? That’s good! Zach, girls like Tanya is the one you should be bringing home not those girls with caked-make-up!” Mrs.Smith said. My cheeks got even redder. Maybe the fact that I didn’t expect him to be here also adds to my stuttering. Perhaps I’m still in shock. I really need fresh air.

“I’ll just get the deserts Mom.” I said in a polite manner and headed to the kitchen.

Thank God, I was able to get out from there!

I pulled the homemade desert out of the refrigerator and add some more toppings to it. I’m the one who made the desert because that’s all I could contribute since Mom and Dad spent the whole day preparing for this dinner. I took baking and cooking lessons when I was little that’s why it’s one of my hobbie. I also took ballet lessons in short I’m a ballerina.

When I was finish with the desert I headed to the dining and placed it in the center of the table, and I went to my seat.

“Excuse me, Mrs.Blairy, Sorry to interrupt your conversation but can I know where’s your comfort room?” Zach break off.

“Ohh, sure dear. Tanya darling can you escort Zachary?” Mom said. I can’t help but be slightly nervous. Just slight.

“Okay.” I gestured Zach to follow me. Our house is kind a big so we need to walk a little longer. While were walking I felt someone graps my hand and it made me stop. I looked at Zach’s hand which is holding my mine and he immediately stripped it off.

“What?” I snapped.

“So your the girl I was talking about in our texts?” He asked curiously.

“So you just made that excuse out there to talk to me?” I said. That made me think. He said in our conversation that the girl is beautiful which means he’s referring to me and he also said that he needs to be handsome. I looked at him and his appearance, he really look so handsome.

‘Tanya! What are you thinking!’

I get rid of my thoughts and turned back to him.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” He said wearing his famous smirk.

“How egoistic of you.” I said sarcastically.

“Seriously, can you now please answer my question?”

“You didn’t answer any mine.” I retorted.

“Fine! Yes! Happy? Now your turn.”

“You know obviously I am the one.”

“Ohh. So your family is also rich. Perfect timing! Since you’ll be my ‘fake’ girlfriend. What a coincidence. By the way nice look.” He said still wearing a smirk. And strolled back.

“Where’s Tanya?” I heard my Mom asked.

“Ohh, she said she’ll just get something from her room.” Zach lied. I sighed hard and went to my room. I looked at my appearance in the mirror.

“Not bad.” I mumbled to my self. I wore a Little Black Dress with my black pumps, my hair was in a straight ponytail and I added some red lipstick, mascara, eyeliner etc.

When I got back down stairs they were saying their goodbyes.

“Here’s Tanya. Sweety they’ll go ahead. Say your farewell.”

“Bye Mrs. And Mr.Smith, it’s a pleasure to meet you, And Zach.” I nodded and smiled sweetly.

“Mr. And Mrs.Blairy, Tanya nice to meet you.” He also nodded and smiled.

“You too Zachary your such a good-looking and a sweet boy. Monique and Donald, I hope this will not be the last.” My mom said. They headed out and I went to my room.

Sigh! This has been a stressful day! Tommorow I’ll be Zach’s ‘fake’ girlfriend. I need to get some rest and sleep! I wish tomorrow things will turn out right. I thought as I drifted to sleep.

**********

A/N: Sorry for the REALLY late chapter again. But to get back to you! this chapter is superrr duperr long than usual. :))

Vote! Promote! Comment! Follow!