Chapter - 8 The talk

There's a picture of Zach at the multimedia while waiting for Tanya at the park.

**

Until it was time to get home. When I arrived at my house my parents were home. They were watching a movie together while eating popcorns. My mom’s head was resting at my dad’s shoulder. They were so sweet."

“Hey Mom, Dad!” I smiled at them happily.

 “Hey sweetie!Who’s school today?” Mom said.

“It was great Mom.” It was still boring. I wanted to add.

“Good. Wanna join us?” Dad said.

“Umm,No thanks Dad.. I’m sure You and Mom missed each other.  You need time for each other.” I smiled at them and they just nodded. I headed to my room. I changed into my pajamas, went to bed and checked my email again.

I saw that FancyDream has replied to my email. I clicked to see it.

Dear Pink_Love,

                    Thank you very much.Because of your encouragement you gave me to confess to him , I was shocked when he said that he wanted to ask me out since we were freshmans but whenever he plans to confess to me it’s either I have a boyfriend or something.But now he said that he’s so happy that I’m he’s girlfriend now. Thank You very much ..  “

                                                                            Sincerly,

                                                                                    FancyDream

Whoo! Miss Tanya saved another mission again! I’m too good to be a matchmaker! I quickly send my reply saying ‘ Congrats and welcome’ and whatever. I grabbed my phone and dialled Jordan. Jordan is one of my bestfriends since were still little but we barely talk lately because we go in different schools and we are to busy.

 “Jord!” I said almost shouting.

 “Hey, Tan!” He said in a cool way.

 “I miss you! And I was wondering if we could go out sometimes!” I said.

 “Of course but I’m kinda busy this week I suppose we can do it next week?”

 “Of course! Next week,Friday?”

 “Sure!” He said.

 “So it’s settled! See you, next Friday!” I said excitedly.

 “Okiiiiee!!” He said while hanging up..

 I was about to sleep when my phone vibrated.

8:46

Meet me tomorrow. At the park. 9 in the morning.Sharp. Don't make me wait!  –ZS

 Zach wants to meet me at the park? But why? The thought really bugs me. Maybe he just wants to meet because of our project. Yeah, it’s because of our project. It's good to know that it’s not about, you know, Love. Haha! I assume things to much.

 I just replied his text by asking ‘why’ . I was waiting for his reply but nothing came until I was drifting to sleep.

*

I heard my alarm clock again. Gosh I forgot to turn it off since it is Saturday. I went down stairs and saw my Mom and Dad talking about something serious. I don’t want to interrupt them but before I got up again they just called my name. I turned slowly and smiled.

 “Where are you going honey?” Looking confused.

 “Umm...I was about to go to my room, Because I can see that you’re talking with Dad and it seems serious. So I don’t want to interrupt you.” I said slowly.

“No Darling. Actually we need to tell you something.” She said tapping her hand on the chair signalling me to sit down.

They wanted to talk to me? About what? They'll divorce? Or maybe something bad happend? What?

 "Sure Mom. What is it?" I said while pulling a chair out.

 "Are you free this evening?" 

 "Umm..let me see." I said while tapping my cheeks. "I have to be somewhere this morning, I think that will not reach upto evening.. So I think, Yes I'm free." I said smiling at them. "Why?"

 "You know, because.. Your dad and I invited the owner of the 'Bunny's Playthings' company to dinner. Of course we need to know them personally to since were going to partner up with them soon." She said. 

 "So we are wondering if you could come because this is very important for us." Dad said.

 "Umm.. Since this is very important for you and I'm also free this evening I have nothing to do, so I guess I'm coming. " I said grinning at them.

 "Thank you." Dad said hugging me. I nodded.

 "Don't you have to be somewhere else this morning darling?" Mom said reminding me of Zach.

 "What time is it?" I said almost panicking.

 "It's 8:30." Holy cow! I have only 30 minutes to get ready!

 "Ohh myy! I have to go get ready!" I said rushing up the stairs. I took a shower and went to my closet I chose to wear a skinny pusha pink jeans and a white tank top. I grabbed my car keys and my phone. I went to my car and drived my way to the park. I checked what time is it while driving. I have only five minutes to reach the park. I remembered what he said last night.

 'Don't be late.'  What if he's waiting there for too long? What if he'll get mad at me?

 Please let me reach there in time..

**********

A/N: Sorry for the late upload! :))

Vomment!