Chapter 13 - The Notebook

Heyyyyyy! Been a long time eh? As I promised 2 chappies for December 25!

Guysss! Merry Christmas!!! Your support is the greatest give I have ever received! Thank you very much! BBAM have reached 1.1k reads! Thank you very much! I love you all! Keep on supporting! BTW, here's the chapter!

*********

Chapter 13 - The Notebook

“I had a great night. Thanks.” I said as soon as Zach dropped me off my house.

“Yeah, me too. You’re not really good at acting but thanks anyways. But I must say, you got them pretty convinced.” He said in a matter of fact.

“I still hate you for being a liar about the story when we first met. I can’t believe you blackmailed me just like that!” I said exclaiming.

“I’m sorry.” He chuckled. “ You know, my parents are very strict when it comes to me being a good figure as their son. My mom always reminds me to be a gentleman at all times.” He explained.

“But apparently, after the ‘acting mode’, you’re back from being a douche bag.” I said sadly.

“I just love watching you get mad.” He said looking at me.

“Glad I entertain you.” I said sarcastically. “It’s kinda late. You gotta go home too. Thanks for bringing me back home safe.” I said as I laughed to myself. I was about to get out of the car when I felt a hand gripped my wrist. I don’t know but I swear I felt sparks when his skin made a contact with mine. I looked at his hand on my wrist and looked at his eyes.

“Can I please just stay an hour or two?” His eyes were genuine.

“Why?” I asked still looking at his eyes.

“I wanna stay with you for a while."

"Please.”  He said pleading.

“Okay, but please remove your hand off my wrist!” Breaking the tension as I smacked his hand.

He smirked as he got out of the car. “I know you like it.”

“No, I don’t.” We entered my house and Zach immediately plopped into our sofa and turned the T.V. on.

“Hey! Feet of the sofa or else I’m gonna hang you dead in a dark forest near a cemetery.” I shouted from my room.

“Okay okay! No need to give me threats I have received enough from my sister.” He said as he went on the channels. I changed into my pajamas and comfy t-shirt. I went down stairs and sat next to him.

“It’s late, the channels has already no good shows.” He said as he kept on changing the channels. I changed into my pajamas and comfy t-shirt. I went down stairs and sat next to him.

“You know, I was thinking. Since we’re together now and there are already no good channels.” I have a feeling that this is not good. But I wasn’t really sure. Now I started to think, we were alone in this house, if he does anything to me, then I will shout but probably everyone are asleep by now and they won’t be able to hear me. “Maybe we can make our project? It is also part of the deal right?” He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I pretended to think. Perhaps we could do it. Besides we do not have anything else to do here. “Okay. The Notebook?” I said grinning.

He quickly frowned. “Uh-uh. Insidious.”

“The Notebook.” I said putting my hands on my hips.

He stood up and did the same. “Insidious.”