Chapter 4 - Giving Advises

When I arrived at my house I saw that there was noboby home. And there is a note above the refregirator:

Dear Sweety:

    Were sorry were not home. There is an emergency meeting at the office with your father. When you get hungry just call Henry and order some pizza. Take care.

                                                               Truly yours,

                                                                             Mom And Dad.

There they were again. They were using that line for years. Sometimes I’d even wonder if they were always writing me a letter over and over again or they just have one letter and if they would go out everytime,they would just use the same letter.

I went straight up to my room. My room as not really girly as Brianna it was just simple the walls are painted with very light purple because it’s my favourite color, my bed was covered with the most comfortable mattress and also purpled color. I also had my own bathroom and my own walk in closet. Yes, we were kinda rich, that’s one of the advantage if your parents had your own company named ‘Sparkled Toys’ I don’t even know why it is named like that even if most of our toys is not really sparkly. But even if were rich my car was still a junk I don’t know why.When I’m asking them to buy me a better one they always say that ‘that’s all they can afford’ ofcourse I don’t believe them but I’m just tired of complaining and complaining.

I changed into my pajamas and went to my email. I have only one email. Mmmm.. Maybe they are too busy to ask advices from me lately. I went over that one email.

Dear Pink_love,

               Hey, you know I was so confused at the same time I feel worried. Because there is this one boy at school, he’s my crush since I was a freshman but now were senior year I want him to notice me. I can’t take it anymore it’s like whenever his here I really feel awkward. I wish before this school year ends I can date him but I don’t know what to do for him to notice me. I’m so confused please help me.

                                                                                Sincerly,

                                                                                        Fancy Dream.

Ohh, her love story was so common.

Dear Fancy Dream,

         Hey, I do understand what your going through. Just confess your love to him I’m sure he will understand you. Or maybe he also has a crush on you. Just try there’s no harm for trying right?

                                                                          Truly yours,

                                                                                        Pink_Love

I closed my laptop and went to my bed, I didn’t even bother calling Frank I’m not hungry anyways. By the way in case you don’t know Frank is the owner of the Dream Pizza Diner.

After a few minutes I felt myeyes slowly drifting to sleep.

**********

A/N: Hey,so what do you think?

Vomment! <3