Chapter 14 - Messages

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter! Continue on supporting BBAM! I love y'all! 

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy!!

*************

Chapter 14 - Messages

We both looked at her sister with a bat in her hands. Then Zach laid beside me pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Am I interrupting something?" Zachra said with a wide smile in her face.

"What are you doing here?" Zach growled.

"Tanya cal-."

"Everything's fine now." I said.

"Okay I'll just get going. Tell me if Zach bothers you again okay? Bye!" Zachra said waving the bat in her hands. "By the way, sorry for interrupting whatever you are doing. You could continue. Byee!"

We both just stared in the ceiling unsure of what to do.

"Wow. " He breathed.

"Yeah." We stayed like that. Until I got up and faced him.

"So, we already finished a part of our project." I said while arranging my dresser.

"Yeah. Don't forget to write the essay about your partners reaction." He said standing up.

"You see, what happened a while ago was wrong." I said.

"It felt right for me." Zach said looking at me. We looked at each other. I really wanna kiss him again but I know that's wrong that's why I said.

"I'm just gonna go make us some hot choco." I said running down the kitchen.

I placed my hands in the kitchen counter and replayed in my mind what happened. We shared a kiss. My very first kiss. I touched my lips. I could still feel the warmth and softness of his lips. The kiss was passionate, obsessive and so sweet and gentle.

"Earth to Tanya." Zach said waving his hands in front of my face.

"You startled me!" I said while putting a hand in my chest. "Sorry what were you saying?" I asked.

"I said, I think I should be get going it's kinda late."

"Oh, sure." I said ushering him to the door.

"Are you sure you're fine by yourself here?" Zach asked

"And now you are being concerned huh."

"Of course. If something happens to you here It will be my fault I left you alone in the house."

I chuckled and said. "Of course. I am not a little girl I can handle myself." I said proudly.

"Okay. Bye Tanya." Zach said as he headed to his car.

"Bye Zach." I smiled and closed the door.

I am so exhausted. My feet is hurting because of those heels Brianna let me wear. Brianna. Ha! I remembered what she did. I will not let that pass. Let's see when I see her. I decided not to make my hot choco and went to my room. I took warm bath that sooths my muscles and jumped to bed. I reached for my phone and checked my messages. I have 2 messages, one from my mom and one from Brianna. I checked Mom's message first, she just wants to know if I am already home, I quickly replied. Then proceed to Brianna's message. She just wants to know what is happening. But I didn't reply knowing she is already asleep by this time, because it is already 11:30 in the evening. I just stared at the ceiling and remembered every detail that happened today.

'12:00 am, still can't sleep.

'12:30 am, still can't sleep.

Her phone beeped. It's Zach.

'12:34

"Still up? Bet you still thinking about me, eh?" 

Really? Egoistic jerk.

'12:35

"Bet your ass. Maybe you are the one thinking about me. You texted me first."

It didn't took a while after he replied.

'12:36

"Okay, I was thinking about you. I was just thinking how did I survive a night with you."

'12:37

"Congratulations. You survived."

'12:38

"But seriously, thank you Tanya, for spending the night with me."

'12:39

"You're welcome . Thank you also Zach."

'12:40

"I don't know. For everything."

'12:41

"You're welcome Tanya."

'12:42

"Still not sleepy?"

'12:43

"Nah. You?"

'12:44

"Ya, kinda. But it's okay ."

'12:45

"No. You go to sleep. We still have school tomorrow."

'12:46

"U sure?"

'12:47

"Yeah."

'12:48

"Okay."

'12:49

"Goodnight Pumpkin."

"12:50

"Goodnight Zach."

I was about to sleep when my phone beeped again.

'12:52

"Going to pick you up tom. No buts. Night babe."

I was so sleepy and tired to argue with him so I just replied.

'12:53

"Kay, don't call me babe."

My phone beeped again.

'12:54

"Babe."

Jerk. I thought to myself. 

*********

Don't forget to:

COMMENT!

VOTE!

PROMOTE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D