CH. 5

CH.5

I woke up and sighed stretching out on my bed then finally sat up. When I got up I looked at my phone and seen I had a message from the same number that texted my last night. I knew it was Harry and I didnt even want to talk to him so I just deleted it. Oops?

The huge pile of clothes remained on the floor from when Emma decided to rade my clothes and honestly I didnt feel like cleaning it so there it shall stay.

"Marissah, Emma is here!" My mother yelled from somewhere in the house. 

I wiggled on my sweats and walked down stairs slowly, "Why is she here I cant put up with her right now." 

She just laughed and went back to some gossip show on the TV. When I opened the door Emma was dressed in tight black leather pants with a matching jacket that was all the way zipped up. 

"Um. Are you going to a biker joint?" I said examining her outfit.

She smirked and shook her head swinging her keys back and forth, "Nope. But we are!" 

It took me a few minutes to tell if she was serious or not but knowing Em she was and there was no way out of it.

She scanned my outfit then pushed past me heading up to my room not even bothering to wave at my mother who was smiling widely at her.

"Dont think this is funny." I said looking at her as she sipped from her cup.

**

When Emma was done shoveling through the clothes mound I was in an old rolling stones t-shirt and a red leather skirt.And now..I have no idea where we are headed..

"Hey Marissah?" Emma said when we where at a stop light.

I hummed in response scrolling through my phone. 

"Why where you so..Feisty yesterday with Harry?" I could hear the smile in her voice even though I wasnt looking at her.

Yes, I was different now that I think about it. I must have looked like a fool to him and his little blonde friend.

"I um.."

"I mean. Honestly I loved that side of you. More fun, Laid back. Maybe you need to be around him more hmm?"

I shook the thought out of my head and watched as she pulled into a parking spot near a huge grey building. 

I didnt really know where we were so I stayed close to Emma as we walked down the small cracked sidewalks.

"Now," Emma said turning to me before opening the huge doors,"You stay near me and only me unless you want to be raped or sold for weed money."

A huge lump formed in my throat as we entered the huge room. There was poker tables scattered everywhere and the people there either where over six feet tall or where able to lift a school bus over their heads without a sweat. 

"Emma.." I whispered following close behind her. "What the hell are we doing here?"

She ignored my question and smiled at a creepy old man at the bar. He glanced at her then his eyes fell on me. He studied my face for a minute or two before opening the side door to the bar and sliding a red key into Emma's hand.

I was really starting to worry with all the shady looking people and small, dark crowded rooms. 

When she unlocked the door behind the bar the hallway was light up with bright red lights.

Heavy metal music played from down the hall as she dragged me towards the back room where it was most likely coming from.

"Marissah." Emma said grabbing the door handle. "Dont wonder off."

And with that she swung the door open. 

The heavy music's volume increased as the heavy door was open. The room was much much larger than the ones before but there was also more people so it was hard to tell.

My eyes wondered around as Emma laced her arm with mine heading to the back of the room.

"Hey guys! This here is Marissah! Marissah, this is Chance. Remember from yesterday?" Emmas huge smile widened even more we Chance got up and hugged her. 

"Ahh! Barbie! Hows it goin?!" He yelled over the music.

I signaled a thumbs up before looking around once more.

"Did you tell her?" Chance said pointing to me. 

Emma's face fell but her signature smile returned once I looked to her for answers.

"Yea uhh..about that-" 

Emma's attention was locked on someone else now. 

Someone behind me. I could feel the persons body directly behind mine as hands snaked around my waist.

I elbowed the person in the gut making a low grunt fall from the person's lips.

"Hey hey hey easy babe."

I knew that voice all too well. 

'Emma please dont tell me you set me up with him!?" I yelled.

"Yes she did babe. And now you are stuck with me," He turned me towards him so my eyes locked with Harry's green ones. 

"All night."