Ch. 12

It has been two weeks sense I have last seen Emma or Harry. They havent been in class and the teachers don't even seem to notice that they are gone. It is really bugging me because I need to hear what Emma has to say for herself about everything and I just plain out miss Harry if I am to be honest with myself.

"Marissah, Will you take this down to the office for me?" My last period teacher said holding up a blue slip of paper above her head. I strolled over and took the paper. As I was walking down the hall I couldn't help but unfold the paper and read the fine. printed writing:

Abscesses-

Harry Styles,Lexi Turner and Sonny Farms.

notes:

I am a little confused about what we are supposed to talk about in the meeting after school. I know it is about Harry and him changing schools but there are many teachers asking about him and I would like to know if it is acceptable to let them and the curious students know that it was his choice to leave because of the girl. I would love if you would let me know before this class period is over. Thank you.

When did he get a chance to talk to the teachers or the principal about moving schools? Its only been a day there is no way he could have got this all done this quick. I pushed the heavy doors open to the office and seen a curly haired boy sitting in a dark brown chair in the corner while the principal kept hitting the keys on his computer way to hard. My heart fell as he didn't even bother to glance over at me as I stared holes into the side of his head.

"Har"

"Oh. Thank you. Be on your way." The principal said turning towards me in his chair as I handed him the note. Harry still did not even look my way or anything. He just played with his fingers and stayed looking down which was pissing me off.

I rolled my eyes and huffed loudly before walking out and heading back to class. I wonder were Emma is? Is she doing the same thing? 

"Marissah there is only a few minutes left of class so you can get the notes from someone who actually took them." The teacher said pushing her glasses up slightly.

I nodded but honestly I probably wasn't going to get them any time soon..

*

As the bell rang I quickly shoveled all my books in my locker and jolted to my car heading home. I am going to find Harry and Emma tonight. I don't care how long it's going to take..I will find them.

It took me awhile to get my mom to agree but she gave me permission to ''go spend the night with my friend Torri'' Now. I'm not sure how I am going to find Emma but I am pretty sure she will be the easiest to find at the moment. She only lives about a block away from me so I will check her house first. Heck, She might be there now but i dought it. 

As I parked the car I seen most of the lights where on in her house and a few shadows passed by in the living room so at least one person was home for sure. I knocked on the door as quiet murmurs from the other side of the door stopped. The door opened and Emma's mom smiled widely at me before pulling me into a tight hug. I don't think she knows about what all is going on. Either that or she doesn't know I know about it.

"Hey babes! I haven't seen you in awhile!! Emma is upstairs go see her yea?" She said after letting go of me. 

I laughed and nodded waving at the lady  sitting on a tall chair spilling coffee before heading upstairs to her room. The strong smell of burning hair filled my nose as I swung her door open making me scrunch my nose up. 

Emma was leaned over her desk with the hair straightener in her hand as she was brushing it down with the other hand. I shut the door behind me and crossed my arms over my chest. She looked at me though the  mirror and smiled widely before sitting everything down and running over to me then wrapping her arms around me like her mother did earlier.