Ch 10 (Part 2 )

Monster? I know Harry can be a jerk at times but he is no monster. The awkward silence was broke when Chance got up and walked over to Harry. 

"Start telling her. Might as well tell her everything."

Harry's eyes fell on me for a few seconds then he started to talk. 

"I dont really think there is anyway to make this sound better than it really is so I guess i need to just tell you.." 

"Harry just tell me. If these guys are making this big of a deal out of something you are hiding from me then I think I deserve to know." My hands started to seat as he kept opening his out to say something but nothing came out. The crease in his forehead tensed up as Chance laughed slightly to himself.

Chance pulled a chair next to Harry and folded his arms over his chest, "Fine. I will tell her seance Harry is being a chicken. You see Marissah..Did you ever wonder why Emma always tried to set you up with Harry even though you told her many times you didnt want to be around him?" 

I watched him carefully as the smile on his crooked face grew when i nodded. 

"Emma and Harry have a little bet going on with you see. Emma was trying to push you towards Harry because she knows he would most likely break your heart and make you come running back to her."

I was completely lost by now.

"What? I'm lost." I said rubbing my head as a small head ache formed.

"Let me finnish." He said sharply before patting Harry's shoulder, "So, If Harry did break you're heart you would most liekly go to Emma about it i'm guessing because she is your 'best friend' and all. So that would leave you hating Harry giving her a change to win you over. But Harry thought. Wait no. He still does think that you like him enough to where you would be around him even if you didnt have to. Harry's plan was when you where close enough to him he would murder you to get his spot back in heaven. Harry and Emma are both angels that where kicked out of heaven for falling in love with eachother."

As he paused and looked over at Harry he was covering his face in shame. There was no way he was telling the truth. He sounded completely insane! There is no way they are ''angels''.

"This is bullshit. Is this some kind of sick game?" I said as the pain in my head grew.

Chance shook his head and smiled, "Emma and Harry had a pretty good little thing going on that is untill I walked in on them going some....unpleasant things. They both know it is forbidden to do anything remotley close to what they had and where doing. Once I caught them I had to tell of course and that is why they are here today. I am here to keep an eye on them and see who wins their spot back into heaven but that my dear, Is all up to you."

My head was now throbbing and my hands where shaking uncontrollably. What does this mean? They where having a competition on who can earn my trust them murder me so they can get back into heaven?? For murder?? I shut my eyes to try and keep the tears from flooding out of my eyes as I waited for someone to tell me this was all just a cruel joke or a prank.. But no one did. 

"So long story short. If Harry broke your heart Emma would have found some way to kill you and If Harry won you over he would do the same. An if you are wondering what the whole deal with me and Emma was. It was just to make Harry mad so hopefully he would have taken his anger out on you but looks like he hasnt. Or has he?"

I opened my eyes and a million tears poured out immediately as I stood up. I walked quickly over to Harry and hit him as hard as I could in his jaw making a loud popping sound. Then I soon did the same to Chance making them both groan and clench their jaws in shock.