Ch 6

No.

I am not staying with him. Emma clearly said earlier to stay with her and that is what I am planning to do. Harry can go back to one of those little girls all over him. I'm sure he would have more fun there because there is no way I am going to treat him any different.

"Well babe." Harry said with a cocky grin plastered to his face. "What to do now?"

"You." I said shoving a finger into his chest. "Can go back to your friends. I will be fine on my own."

He chuckled and looked over at Emma who was giggling at something Chance was saying.

"You dont want to ruin your best friends date now do you?" 

My eyes traveled to the both of them. Chance was sitting on a tall stool with cards in his hands as he smirked over them at the older guy across from him while Emma was hanging her head over his shoulder whispering small things in his ear. But to me Chance looked like he could care less about her.

"Yea. looks like so much fun." i said with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

Harry snickered and grabbed my wrist gently making me jerk away slightly. "You know you are in the way babe." He smiled.

I looked behind me and there was about five huge biker guys grunting in anger at me blocking the way. I moved quickly and watched them leave into another room with purple lights flashing from the cracks of the door.

"You have to atleast spend a few hours with me. Emma promised." Harry whined leaning his chin on my shoulder.

I looked over at him and moved back a bit due to how close his face was to mine. What did he mean Emma promised? She did not tell me anything about this. Why would she do that? I mean I know she seems like the type but she wouldnt do this to me knowing I didnt care for Harry.

"I'm taking you not answering me is an ok." And with that he laced his fingers with mine and walked towards Chance and Emma.

I looked down at our hands in disgust but I would rather be close to Harry than be alone in a room with a bunch of scary looking old men.

"Hey Chance." Harry yelled over the loud music. "Me and her are going to the bar near my house."

I laughed before Chance got a word out. "There is no way I am leaving this place with you. Harry."

Emma sighed and pulled me aside from the boys making them smirk. What where they thinking? That Emma was going to get me to go with him?

When we where far enough away so they couldnt hear she smiled widely squeaking loudly.

"No." I said raising a finger at her. "I am not going with him!! There is no way!!"

Emma sighed and put both of her hands on my shoulders,"Marissah, Would you rather hang out with him here with a bunch of old sweaty people and knowing Harry he will start trouble here. Or..Would you rather go to a small bar with a pool table and a few tables that is almost always empty."

There was so many red flags there..

One. If Harry was trouble, Which he is wouldnt she want me to be with them just in case?

Two, How did she know he was trouble?

Three, How did she know about that bar...

Four, How did she know it was close to his house?

"Emma. i-"

"YES!" She yelled pushing me towards a smirking Harry. 

I groaned silently and rolled my eyes as he snaked his arm around me giving a thank you smile to Emma.