Ch 7

Harry's POV

I looked through my closet and sighed pulling out the smallest shirt I had which was a grey Nirvana shirt. I nodded and walked over to my dresser grabbing a pair of my boxers out. She would wear them, I think?  I walked back to the bathroom quickly and knocked on the door. 

"Hey I got you  some dry clothes."

Slience.

"Marissah?" I cracked the door and peeked my head in to see she wasnt there.

"Mother fuker!" I screamed throwing the clothes into the bathtub.

I quickly threw my jacket and shoes on trying not to fall over running down the halls. 

"Marissah? Where are you?" 

No answer.

Well then. Time to go find her. 

Marissah's POV

It stopped raining finally but I was about to freeze. I was about half a mile away from Harry's house because I ran which was a really bad idea because now I am cold and tired. I felt my pockets and sighed in relief when I pulled my phone out then sat on a bench.

"Emma please pick up.." I mummbled as my shaking fingers dialed her number.

As the rings got longer I was starting to get worried.

3 rings..

4 rings..

5 rings..

I yelled in frustration and shoved my phone in my pocket. I was not going  to back to him..

I sniffled and curled my kegs up to my face and leaned back on the bench listening to the pitter patter of rain drops falling from tree leaves from the storm earlier.

I needed to go. I looked around then got up quickly heading down the side walk. I hope I was going to right way..

"Marissah?" A voice echoed from behind me. I stopped and shut my eyes tightly knowing it was Harry.

His heavy feet thumped behind me as he grew closer.

"What are you doing here? Emma is going mad." 

Wait.

'Chance? Where is she? How did you find me?" I said folding my arms over my chest tightly.

He looked at my shaking body then pealed his thick jacket off and layed it over my shoulders as we walked.

"Emma is at her house passed out and Harry texted me and said you ran away."

I rolled my eyes and tucked the jacket closer around me. He acts like he controls where I go and what I do.

"Well, I'm glad you found me and not him." I said as he pulled a pair of keys out of his pants pocket.

He looked at me questioningly then unlocked a red car near a tree down the road. 

"Get in. I can take you Harrys-"

"No. " I said a little to loudly making him jump. "Take me home."

He sighed and slid into the car as I did the same watching his facial expressions change.

'Are you sure? Because more than likely if I take you home he will come to your house."

I scoffed and nodded,"He has no idea where I live."

Chance looked over at me with a serious face then back at the road.

"Are you sure?"

What did he mean by that? He didnt know where I live so.