Ch. 9 (part one)

I smiled down at my outfit still a bit nervous that Harry will be taking me out in a hour or two. He has gotten me from hating him to actually not caring about people seeing us in public together so quickly. He really did win me over, and I was glad he did.

I glanced in the mirror once more and examined my tan high heels that I never wore because I am a complete klutz so wish me luck. The leather jacket over the dark navy blue dress looked ok, Well atleast I thought it did. If Emma was here she would probably have a cow saying I wasnt 'showing enough skin' and 'how it was a boring outfit'. My hair was loosley curled and I had a little bit of red lipstick along with light eyeshaddow.

My alarm on my phone rang saying I only had a few minutes before Harry would be here.

I also had a missed text message.

Hello love,

I hope you will be ready when I get there. If not sorry,I'm just walking right in. ;) x

I couldnt help but smile at his flirtyness. Oh this boy.

I was humming and rubbing the smudge of lipstick  from the corner of my mouth as there was a knock my the door. 

'Coming!' I yelled before grabbing my phone.

I made sure I didnt kill myselfin the shoes as I walked downstairs to get to the door but it was opened already?

I thought I locked it. 

"You look.." A deep voice whispered on my neck.

I smiled and tured around to face him.

"Gorgeous" He finnished before placing a quick kiss on my forehead.

"But." He said smiling. "Before our date we have to make a quick stop at emm..A store."

I couldnt really pay attention to what he was saying because his face was covered up with a masquerade mask.  His green eyes stood out against the black mask going along with his black suit and tie. He was pretty much in all black.

"Harry why-"

"AH! No questions!" He said smashing his finger against my lips making me laugh.

He raised his eyebrowsn not knowing yet what was so funny. He pulled his finger back and seen the red lipstick all over his hand. 

"Ew." He said rubbing if off on a paper towel.

"What do you mean ew?" I couldn't help but laugh at his face as he tried to get the red off his pionter finger. 

He shook his head and reached out for my hand, "Shall we?"

I slid my hand into Harry's as he walked towards the front door and shut it behind us.

"Where is the stop we have to go to Harry?" I asked as we walked down my driveway.

He wasn't listening to me though he was smirking as he pulled keys out of his pocket and clicked a button making a loud beep.

I jumped slight and looked at what he was so happy about. He has a totally new car and it was nice.

It was pitch black just like his suit with silver stripes along the bottom of the car.

"Harry where did you get this?" I gushed as I slid into the new car. 

He shut my door and walked around to his side with his cocky grin.

"I won a bet."

I raised my eyebrow and nodded slowly. What kinda idiot would bet a car? And more importantly this one?