Ch 8

"Wakey Wakey!!!" A voice yelled hitting me with a pillow. 

I groaned and opened one eye before looking up at Emma. She needs to stop walking in my house!

"What" I said into the pillow making it sound like a groan.

She yanked the cover off me and sang loudly to some song playing from the radio in my bathroom.

I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes. "Why are you here. You know I cant stand your happiness this early."

She smiled widely and pulled me out of the bed. 

"Someone is happy?" I said looking at her face.

She nodded and pulled a dark navy blue dress out and black leggings and threw it at me. 

I caught it and raised my eyebrows at her as she skipped to my bathroom starting to put her makeup on.

I shook my head and put the clothes on quickly.

"Hey Emma?" I said running a brush through my hair. "What happened with you and Chance?"

She turned the music off and smiled putting her mascara on, "Well, After you guys left he started to pay more attention to me and we played a few rounds of pool."

"Mhmm.. And?" I said walking into the bathroom and started to but on a little make up.

"And we got drunk, Well I did. And we kissed an-"

I cut her off with a squeal, "You kissed?!"

Her face turned bright red as she but on her signiture red lipstick.

"Yea. Then I got too drunk and passed out. But I woke up home so its all good!" 

I laughed and walked back into my room and slid my shoes on then grabbed my keys.

Today will be so much fun..Not.

"Ready?" I yelled walking down the stairs. 

She followed behind me and got in her car while I got in mine. 

**

I sat my books down on the desk and seen Harry smirking with his feet in my seat.

"Move?" I said looking at him.

He laughed and moved his feet away,"Yes ma'am"

I dont understand him at all. But its whatever.

Emma came in the class with her head held high and sat in front of me. 

"Hey guys! Hows it going hmm?" She winked.

Harry smiled, "Pretty great ."

I glared at Emma who was laughing silently as she swept her hair to the side showing a huge blue and purple mark on her neck.

I gasped loudly and moved her hair back over her neck.

"Emma your neck.." Harry laughed loudly covering his face with his hands.

Emma rubbed her neck and winced once her fingers ran over the mark. 

"oh." 

Was all she said. 

I batted my eyelashes and rubbed my head. Why was she like this? Why where they all like this?

She raised her hand and asked to go to the bathroom which the teacher let her because she pulled the "im on my period" card.

I looked over at Harry who was still snickering.

"Whats so funny?" I asked turning towards him in my desk as the teacher jotted down some notes.