Ch. 9 (part 2)

The building was huge and lights where shining on the windows in shades of yellow and blue. As the car inched closer to the building there where couples walking towards the door. Many of them matched, But me and Harry on the other hand where complete opposites at the moment. He was in all black and his mask had dark designs and markings while I had white on. All white. 

We finally pulled up to the door as men in grey suits opened the door to the car in front of us helping the lady out as she smiled at them in a thank you. 

Harry snickered and pulled up once the car moved. I glanced over at him and smiled slightly ,"Whats so funny Harry?" 

He shook it off and quickly unbuckled himself before pulling up to the men. One was about to open my door for me but Harry yelled, "No!" 

The man looked at him confused then shut the door slowly. I looked at him in confusion but he was already getting out of the car. I watched him walk over to my side of the car as he shooed the men beside my door away before he opened it himself.

I laughed silently at his childish facial expressions he made towards the men before opening my door. As if he was bragging about it silently. I grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek as he shut the door.

"Thank you kind sir!" I said with a fake posh accent. 

He pulled his mask down slightly and smiled, "My pleasure madam."

With that he laced his arm with mine as a few younger boys pushed open the double doors into the huge ball room. 

There was people everywhere dancing to a slow paced song.

I held onto Harry's arm tightly while going down the large stairs so I wouldn't fall. And knowing me if I didnt I would have.

Harry walked us over to a fancy table with a dark red cloak over it as well as the chairs. 

He pulled my chair out for me as I sat down. 

"You want anything babe?" Harry said after planting a small kiss on my shoulder.

I shook my head and watched him sit across from me.

He opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by a group of people.

"Harry!" A voice yelled.

I looked over and seen two tall guys and a few girls.

The guy who yelled Harry's name was the tallest and he was pretty buff. His suit was a golden yellow color while the other guy had a simle white one on. 

Harry looked from both guys to the girls, "Umm Hello?"

The girls giggles silently while admiring Harry which made me a little jealous.

"How it going with Marissah eh?" The one in the gold suit said shooting a wink towards me. 

Harry got a little irritated and sighed loudly. But he smiled once his eyes locked on mine. 

"It's going great. But umm.Who are you?" Harry asked turning towards them in his seat.

The man smiled and folded his arms over his chest. "You know me Harold. Best keep your loved ones safe."

Harry stood up quickly and balled his fists up. "What are you trying to say mate?" 

The anger poured from his voice as his eyes stayed connected to the tall mans eyes which contained amusement.

The man motioned his head towards me as The other guy and the girls faced turned from giggly and happy to serious and stern.

"Keep her safe. I know of a few people who would...Dispose of her just to bring you down."