Separating

Your P.O.V.

  We were all going to be separated from each other. Gon and Killua were going to go and train together. Leorio was going to aspire to become a doctor. Kurapika and I decided to go and train and get our families eyes back. Kurapika's scarlet eyes and my violet eyes.

"We will all meet on September 1st in YorkNew city, right." Gon said. "Of course we will Gon." I said and gave him a hug. Then I have a hug to Leorio. "Bye guys" Kurapika and I said in unison and then left. We were on our way to find a job that would help us get to YorkNew and get our families eyes back.

We had successfully found the agency but were turned down. The lady said that since we couldn't see the thing she was creating, so we had to come back when we could see it. I could make out a purple blob, but she said that wasn't enough to be accepted for a job.

We were walking down the street and at the edge of the woods we encountered a man who took our Hunter's licenses. He said that we needed to learn Nen to become more powerful. "So we need to learn Nen. Is that what Illumi used?" I asked Kurapika. "I'm not sure, but there is a good chance that it could be a part on Nen." He said.

We had been training with the man to to learn Nen. Whenever he told us to take a break, I would refuse to take it. I was so interested in it. Believe it or not, I would watch Illumi, when I lived at the Zoldyck mansion. He always fascinated me. "Y/N, why don't you take a break?" Kurapika asked me. "I'm too interested in it. I used to watch Illumi do this and I always loved it." I said. I had learned to use Ten pretty easily because when I watched Illumi, I caught onto some things and was able to do it myself. Next we had to learn to use Zetsu.

TIME SKIP

Kurapika's P.O.V.

Y/N and I had decided to take a break from training. "How did you learn Ten so easily?" I asked her. "When I watched Illumi. I had caught on to some stuff. So I guess I just learned it like that." She said. "Oh okay. I guess that's how you got a glimpse of what that lady was showing." I said. "Yeah. I guess so. I guess I learned from Illumi, surprisingly." She said and laughed. Her smile always made me happy.

  Y/N had fallen asleep on my chest. I guess that she was really tired after training. I soon fell into a sweet sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N-Hey guys. So this is the first chapter. It's not very long. But I plan on making the next chapters longer. I had severe writer's block on this chapter. So this was all I could come up with. Love you guys. Byee💙💙

-Emma💚💚💜💜